In The Port Of Lisbon With Seabourn Quest

Keith1010

Today, we are in Lisbon on Crystal Serenity and as we walked towards the city centre, we saw the beautiful Seabourn Quest in port so I took a photo and thought I would post it on the Seabourn Port.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CjN6B3SZWMI/VVdjfb0cF8I/AAAAAAAAvnA/LIInnog7l8g/s1600/DSC_3437.jpg

Weather in Lisbon is wonderful with sunny skies and temperature in the high 80's fahrenheit.

Keit

If you are still in Lisbon, go to The Wine Bar do Castelo on Rue Bartolomeu (just down hill from the castle) for a fabulous wine tour without leaving Lisbon. It is an education in Portuguese wine.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting that pic. My husband and I were on the Quest during that sailing. Hard to imagine from all our Seabourn cruises, but the stars all came together that cruise to make a perfect one. We booked two more on board!

Hi Keith,

My wife and I were on the Quest for three weeks last May/June cruising Norway and the Baltic.

This ship has the best standard cabins we have experienced so far with our limited cruising experience.

We have not been back to Crystal since we met you and your wife a couple years back on a Caribbean cruise. We hope to experience Crystal again in the near future.

Regards,

Malcolm

HI Malcolm, I am so glad that you enjoyed Quest.

We look forward to sailing Seabourn on a future cruise as well.

It was a pleasure meeting you both a few years ago and I hope we are on another sailing with you in the future.

Best,

Keith

Thanks Keith.

We are going to try Seabourn (Sojourn) again with a 18 day cruise from Dubai to Singapore, Nov 18/15, very reasonably priced for Seabourn.

We can get a non-stop to Dubai from Toronto, which makes it easy to the start line, flying home after a few days in Singapore is much longer.

Regards,

Malcolm

Today, we are in Lisbon on Crystal Serenity and as we walked towards the city centre, we saw the beautiful Seabourn Quest in port so I took a photo and thought I would post it on the Seabourn Port.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CjN6B3SZWMI/VVdjfb0cF8I/AAAAAAAAvnA/LIInnog7l8g/s1600/DSC_3437.jpg

Weather in Lisbon is wonderful with sunny skies and temperature in the high 80's fahrenheit.

Keit

We were on that ship!:o