Island Marketing

teknoge3k

Does anyone have experience with Island Marketing? I just put a deposit down for a private tour with them for the Old San Juan & Fortress Tour. Just wanted some feedback for those who have used them previously. Eva was great corresponding with when I was looking at booking.

Yes, we took that tour with Island Marketing last year. It was great. We walked toward the old Sheraton and met our guide. He was very knowledgeable and drove us right up to the larger fort. We were not able to tour the smaller fort due to a military presentation on the grounds that day, but he drove all around as much as he could and talked about it. We got our money's worth, toured the old church and a government building. Saw lots of Old San Juan. I do not remember our guide's name because I did not write it down. He is the reason we are cruising out of San Juan this year and we are taking their Rain Forest tour. We put down about $20 advance fee and paid the rest in cash after the tour was complete. We tipped him generously too because we enjoyed it so much. He took us back to the ship (our wish) after offering to drop us in town for food or browsing the shops.

There was no guided tour of the fort; even though I thought the advertisement stated that there would be. Maybe that was for the other fort. We did not miss it, just wandered and looked at what we wanted too.

I have an aol.com address and they had trouble communicating with me through that until we went with att.net

Definitely recommend this tour. Enjoy.

I have too the Rainforest, the forts and the beach with them. Also used them for a transport to the airport. Always on time even went further than the allowed time. Found their guides to be very good and professional. I was very happy with the beach club they used, good food, good drinks i loved the price the best.

Does anyone have the link to their website? I googled them, but when I tried to click to find more information about a tour it didn't pop up correctly. Husband and I are going to San Juan next month and we are interested in a historical type of tour like this.

We did a tour with Island Marketing on a stop there in December. I can't remember our guides name but she was very nice. Ended up being just our family with her so we were able to customize our tour and change our plans based on rainy weather.

I highly recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the link to their website? I googled them, but when I tried to click to find more information about a tour it didn't pop up correctly. Husband and I are going to San Juan next month and we are interested in a historical type of tour like this.

https://puertoricocruiseexcursions.com/excursion/old-san-juan-city-fortresses-tour/

• 4 weeks later...

Has anybody used them for a post cruise excursion with drop off at airport? We have a 430 flight so trying to do something before heading to the airport so we don't have to sit there for hours and hours. Any other tour recommendations would be helpful.

Has anybody used them for a post cruise excursion with drop off at airport? We have a 430 flight so trying to do something before heading to the airport so we don't have to sit there for hours and hours. Any other tour recommendations would be helpful.

I used them for a few tours and they were great, they use different guides for different tours.

I did a tour where they held my luggage to the rainforest with Luquillo beach. Went great, ate at both location in the forest and at the kiosks to try the different food. Totally recommend them.

What are you trying to do with them ?

I used them for a few tours and they were great, they use different guides for different tours.

I did a tour where they held my luggage to the rainforest with Luquillo beach. Went great, ate at both location in the forest and at the kiosks to try the different food. Totally recommend them.

What are you trying to do with them ?

I was thinking a tour of San Juan or something to kill time before our flight. Not sure just looking for options!

I was thinking a tour of San Juan or something to kill time before our flight. Not sure just looking for options!

I splurged and took private tours they were the least expensive out there.

They only do private on weekends if i remember correctly, because of luggage.

They changed the rainforest tour for me and added the beach, so maybe email them and ask for a custom tour.

We used them in January 2016. There were 4 of us, post cruise with drop off at the airport. The driver met us at the pier, Royal Caribbean, city tour with time to walk around Old San Juan. Highly recommend the company.

Dennis

• 1 month later...

I've been on their website and it doesn't explain exactly what you get from this tour. We'll be in SJ for about 6 hours in June and I wonder if this would be a good tour for us? But I prefer details than just a broad description.

This is from my email where I booked them:

Tour Specifics:

• Private tour: Means your own van and only you in our vehicle, Pick up and Drop off at the pier.
  • 3.5 hour tour time: Add an extra 1 hour for only $60.00
  • Transport: included by air-conditioned vehicle, pick up and drop off at your ship (no wheelchair access)
  • Fort: of San Cristobel Fort with its private tunnels and garritas overlooking a picturesque Atlantic Ocean view.
  • San Felipe Del Morro: has stood watch over the bay of San Juan for hundreds of years, here you will have approx. 30 minutes self-time to explore the grounds of this magnificent fort and Santa Maria Magdalena de Pazzi cemetery.
  • The Forts: are built on several levels involving some stair climbing and ramps.
  • City Drive of Modern and Old San Juan with stops and photo opportunities of: Capitol building and Presidents statues, La Princesa Trail, Cathedral, Juan Ponce De Leon’s family house built in 1521 and Ventana Del Mar(window to the sea) in Condado area.

• 2 weeks later...

https://puertoricocruiseexcursions.com/excursion/san-juan-beach-break/