San Pedro to Lax ????

Hi,

I am sure this question has been asked a million times but I can't find it.

Does anyone have an estimate how much a cab ride would be from San Pedro to LAX ??? My travel agent said Princess wants $34 per person.

Thanks

Dan

Hi,

Does anyone have an estimate how much a cab ride would be from San Pedro to LAX ??? My travel agent said Princess wants $34 per person.

Thanks

Dan

taxi will be about $80 depending on the traffic. Why not take a shuttle other Princess's to LAX.

Do a search on the LAX webpage and there will be a list of shuttle companies with prices.

I will look into thanks. I have just heard horror stories that a shuttle makes a ton of stops. Our flight doesn't leave until 1:00 PM, no great hurry, but I want to get there. How do you tell them a time you will be off ship?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

My experience has been that disembarkation usually starts about an hour after the ship arrives in port. So if your documents say that you arrive at 7:00, plan on an 8:00 start time. That's if everything goes according to plan, though. On our recent Crown Princess cruise Express 1 (first walk-off tags) didn't start until 9:00 or so, and our 9:20 time was more like 11:00. That was one of only a few times I've ever seen that happen, so don't let it worry you unduly, but do plan to be among the first to leave the ship.

My experience has been that disembarkation usually starts about an hour after the ship arrives in port. So if your documents say that you arrive at 7:00, plan on an 8:00 start time. That's if everything goes according to plan, though. On our recent Crown Princess cruise Express 1 (first walk-off tags) didn't start until 9:00 or so, and our 9:20 time was more like 11:00. That was one of only a few times I've ever seen that happen, so don't let it worry you unduly, but do plan to be among the first to leave the ship.

I hope we don't have that problem. I have excucar reserved for 8:30. Our flight is at 1:15 so if we didn't get off the ship until 11 I think we would be in trouble.

Thanks for your input....

Hi,

Thanks

Dan

You might also price out RoadRunner Shuttle...I've usually found them to be a bit cheaper than Supper Shuttle & Prime Time...we use Roadrunner often...very dependable...great service.