Apple store on Millennium

aussiekillarney

• 2 months later...

No apple watches or iPhones for sale on the ship.

They do have iPads, iPad minis and iMacs available as well as a limited supply of accessories.

On the Solstice in May, I also had a lot of onboard credit ... so used it for an iPad Pro. They had several in stock ...3 different colors. They were all out of the mini's at that time.

They did recommend a case for my iPad but I wanted one with a keyboard and they hadn't had that one available ... so purchased that one once I got home.

Of note, I was still able to purchase the Apple Care once I got home.

They do have classes available that guests can attend but I never made it to one ... always busy with something else at the times they were held.

The people in there were very knowledgeable and helpful with the products, though.

Pricing is the same but you will save on sale tax ... plus, a nifty way to use non-refundable OBC if you have lots to spare.

The Apple Store is a reseller same as Best Buy, Costco and etc. They are not Apple Employees. I found this out when I had a problem with a overcharge on a purchase I made trying to get it corrected thru Apple.

Since it isn't an Apple Store the employees aren't called Geniuses. They refer to themselves as something similar.

The products are limited. No watches, phones or accessories for them other than items that are compatible with the other products such as cables.

The other Apple products are very limited and may be out of stock. If you have a lot of SBC and see something that you want buy it because if you wait it may be gone as others will also be trying to burn up their SBC.

They do have some free classes and I have also seen some with a fee. Usually generic type info about settings, buying apps, using the camera and etc

Didn't ever see anything about a IMovie.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞