Pictures from photobucket

i love reading reviews for cruises I have booked but now I am getting some big square were the picture should be and states something about the picture being 100% 3rd part. What's that all about, please help.

i love reading reviews for cruises I have booked but now I am getting some big square were the picture should be and states something about the picture being 100% 3rd part. What's that all about, please help.

Nothing you can do about it. Photobucket is not allowing free access from 3rd party websites anymore. If the original poster pays some money to Photobucket, then the photos will show up again.

I also noticed that yesterday.

If we want to post pics to these forums in future can someone tell me how? When I last did a trip review, I had to get a photobucket account to add pics.

If we want to post pics to these forums in future can someone tell me how? When I last did a trip review, I had to get a photobucket account to add pics.

Choose another photo hosting site, such as Flickr.

Nothing you can do about it. Photobucket is not allowing free access from 3rd party websites anymore. If the original poster pays some money to Photobucket, then the photos will show up again.

Thank you Bob, that's disappointing.

Post from a cell phone. The app allows that.

9c9fce13abf8168414d9a1a3ddb02660.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Imgur is one of the simplest methods of sharing photos, you don't even need an account to upload images (but if you want to keep track of anything you uploaded down the road you'd want to). Completely free.

I use to use photo bucket, but the service/interface was slow, and the links to images were long.

Using the App on iPhone and pictures may be posted straight from saved pictures directly into the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That picture of Oasis was shot via a DSLR, transferring automatically to Android phone, cropped, and directly posted. Quick and easy

That picture of Oasis was shot via a DSLR, transferring automatically to Android phone, cropped, and directly posted. Quick and easy

John, what type of DSLR do you have. I am thinking about getting a new one with wireless transfer capabilities.

John, what type of DSLR do you have. I am thinking about getting a new one with wireless transfer capabilities.

Wireless would certainly be helpful. It not easy removing the SD card, then transferring over to MacBook Pro and then waiting for iCloud to up date too phone.

Wireless would certainly be helpful. It not easy removing the SD card, then transferring over to MacBook Pro and then waiting for iCloud to up date too phone.

Currently we do not use a DSLR or any regular camera. Right now I skip the cloud and currently save photos from my iPhone and IPad directly to my Mac at home and Google Images.

I'm just playing around with the idea, but I'm not sure if I want to drag around another device on a holiday.

Currently we do not use a DSLR or any regular camera. Right now I skip the cloud and currently save photos from my iPhone and IPad directly to my Mac at home and Google Images.

I'm just playing around with the idea, but I'm not sure if I want to drag around another device on a holiday.

With the release of the newer phones with upgraded cameras, my Canon 5D and 7D have remained in their closet. Using iPhone 7 Plus for pictures.

I just made the switch myself last week. Since I already had a Gmail and Google Account, I now use Google Photo. I simply created an Album and called it "Forum Shared images" and enabled sharing to anyone with the link. So any photo I wish to share, I simply transfer/copy into that folder. My photos are automatically backed up to Google Photos anyway so it is less trouble that it was with photobucket.

dp

Your photos were coming through on your March review. Nicely done BTW.

Thanks Troy. Those ones were taken on my iPhone and posted directly with the CC app. My older reviews from July 2011 and June 2012 have the pics hosted by Photobucket. They were taken by a digital Canon which was decent back in the day.

With the release of the newer phones with upgraded cameras, my Canon 5D and 7D have remained in their closet. Using iPhone 7 Plus for pictures.

The exact same thing in our house.

Mine is an older Rebel T5. My lenses cost more than the body. Hope to upgrade before Mariner trip. I have an EyeFi card that facilitates the transfer. Less than $30 for the 8meg one

Somehow I thought that if you were bringing an extra device it would be another flow board and not a camera. [emoji4]

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

I take a lot of pictures and not just on cruises. I use a photo site (Photobucket) so that I can move my pictures from my iPhone as pictures take up a lot of space and you don't really want to leave 100's of pictures on your phone forever. I don't pay a monthly fee for the extra space or 3rd party stuff but paid a one time fee. :cool:

I travel with the 70/300 zoom, 10/22 wide angle, and a F1.4 50