Deluxe Drink Package Questions

danak13

Hi all,

First time posting :) My boyfriend just bought us the deluxe drink package and I have two questions for those who have used it:

1.) What do "specialty coffees and teas" refer to?

2.) I have read that since CocoCay is their private island you can use your drink package off the ship on the island. Is this true?!

3.) I know there is a limit that you can only order one drink at a time but is that just on the alcohol? For example, can I go to a bar and get a water and a beer?

Thank you!

Edited by danak13

1) Coffe house style drinks and generally Tazo brand tea. Excluded are the Starbucks licensed stores on the Oasis class.

2) Correct drinks in non souvenir cups are included at CocoCay

3) Water can usually be obtained with any drink.

Specialty coffee is latte, cappuccino etc. available in th MDR and whatever the main coffee shop is on your ship eg Cafe Promenade or Cafe Lattetudes. As Chandom mentioned you cannot use the package at the seperate Starbucks kiosk

Edited by BekkaW

Not sure which ship you'll be on, but the package included the lattes and expresso at La Patisserie on Anthem.

Also many of the bartenders will give you an alcoholic beverage and water bottle

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by hansolosmom

If the waiter is walking around pool side and has a drink tray but it has the souvenir cup, do you just ask for one without so it's included in the drink package? I like to drink old fashion's, are there included because if I remember correctly the price was over $12??

If the waiter is walking around pool side and has a drink tray but it has the souvenir cup, do you just ask for one without so it's included in the drink package? I like to drink old fashion's, are there included because if I remember correctly the price was over $12??

Just ask for the drink in a regular cup, otherwise you'll be billed for the cup. An Old-Fashioned should be at or under the threshold of the package, assuming you don't ask for it to be made with any sort of "ultra" premium brand of liquor.

This link was updated in September so should give you a rough idea of what's included:

http://www.******************.com/royal-caribbean-drink-prices

Edited by iahawkfan21

Just ask for the drink in a regular cup, otherwise you'll be billed for the cup. An Old-Fashioned should be at or under the threshold of the package, assuming you don't ask for it to be made with any sort of "ultra" premium brand of liquor.

This link was updated in September so should give you a rough idea of what's included:

http://www.******************.com/royal-caribbean-drink-prices

It was blocked :(