Room Breakfast on Carnival

hblowe

It is more like a continental breakfast. No hot dishes. But we found it to be good and almost always served in a very timely manner. Still nice we have a early morning excursion and just want to grab a quick bite. You can get hot coffee or hot tea. We normally get that Some fruit, cereal, and a Danish.

Room service breakfast is free. Fill out the form and put it on the door and they will deliver it in the morning. Give them a couple bucks for a tip.

I like to use it as a wake up call when we have early excursions.

Limited menu for breakfast but we usually cruise with a Lido balcony so if I want anything else I can just go and pick some up.

And, on Carnival Liberty at least, Room Service Breakfast was available on disembarkation morning much to my pleasant surprise!

Why a surprise? It's been available on every Carnival ship that I've been on.

Why a surprise? It's been available on every Carnival ship that I've been on.

On my previous Carnival Cruises, there was never any indication that such a service was available. (And, I think I recall hearing that Room Service that morning was NOT available.) This time, I asked at the Front Office if such was available and was told that it was.

Even on Carnival Liberty, there was no information provided about breakfast that final morning that Room Service was available until I asked.

No complaint and totally understand why it happened: I ordered Room Service for 7:00 A. M. The Steward delivered it at 6:00 A. M. Being a Continental Breakfast with a good thermos of coffee, I accepted it, returned to bed, and arose on my schedule, enjoying my Room Service Breakfast.

We order room service every morning and have juice, fruit, pastries and coffee as a wake up call for breakfast on the balcony. We would than shower and head out for a full breakfast either Lido or the Seaday Brunch.

There are two different breakfast room service cards. The better one allows you to write in a custom delivery window and has a few more options. On the other one you have to check off one of 8(?) preset delivery windows and some food, drink, and jelly choices are missing. I never know which one I am going to get.

On one cruise I got both. The first day I got the better one. I got the other one for the rest of the cruise.