Just had to share Carnival Breeze June 11th 2017. cozumel belize roatan

dawnvan

We just returned from the Carnival Breeze on sunday. Had a wonderful time! The Breeze is a beautiful ship and my favorite ship so far. Dining room service was fantastic! also loved Guys burgers and pig & anchor. We had two coves on 2 level. and 3 interiors. just love those cove balconies. Embarkment went very smoothly. I think that the staggered embarkment works very well. Guest services was wonderful and changing all the people around so that kids were in interiors and adults in baconies. It was pretty confusing but the attendant at guest services did a Great job!! We were asked on the first day if we wanted morning or afternoon service for our cabin. I regretted saying morning because I always had to call at night to get beach towels for our excursion the next day. I will say I just really missed 2 times a day service. My only complaint...The last to sea days we had to call to have our room cleaned because they didn't clean it, the second sea day we had to call them twice. Our cruise director Schwartz was one of the best we have had!! At 11 pm the night before disembarkment I got news that my grandmother passed away. On Sunday morning I went to guest services to ask to get off the ship as soon as possible because of the death in the family. They told me just to do self embark. I line was extremely long. I got very lucky that Schwartz was on deck two by the front elevators. I told him the situation and he did not hesitate for even a moment he redirected me and my family in another direction to get us off the ship!! that was so nice on him!!! :*:hearteyes:. I would be happy to answer any specific questions that anyone may have. Also I am posting a you tube video that my daughter created of the trip. ENJOY!

Edited by dawnvan

We did a private tour with coral breeze. the Shark/Ray Alley Snorkeling and Caye Caulker Exploration. We enjoyed it very much. We were a group of 11 so we had the boat to ourselves expect for 2 people that were doing Caye caulker exploration only. The sharks and stingray snorkel was a lot of fun! the coral reef snorkel was fantastic and Caye Caulker was a lot of fun to explore and we felt very safe there. we also went to one of our guides uncles on the beach and fed the tarpan. that was fun!!

Sounds like a wonderful time! I'm surprised about the lack of housekeeping at the end of the cruise. Was that just for your cabin or your entire family's?

I'm sorry about your grandmother. Very nice of the CD to do that for u though!

What did you do in Roatan?

h_blond2 I'm also doing that same Dream cruise next May:cool:

Sounds like a wonderful time! I'm surprised about the lack of housekeeping at the end of the cruise. Was that just for your cabin or your entire family's?

The two cove balcony rooms were not cleaned on the second sea day we called and they cleaned one of them and then had to call a second time to have mine cleaned. thank you for the condolences,my grandma lived to be 94!! she had a wonderful life but of course still hard to say goodbye. We did a private tour with Roatan Ocean adventures. Snorkel The Barrier Reef and Sightseeing Adventure(Monkeys & Iguanas Park) It was truly the highlight of our trip. We were a group of 11 so it was a private tour because we filled up the air conditioned van. We did an island tour and seen the view, Roatan is alittle run down in the city. I wouldn't have felt very safe without a guide. We then went to the monkey and sloth hangout! that was just amazing!! And then went to snorkel the coral reef!! I have to say that is the best reef I have had the privilege to snorkel! The guides took our waterproof cameras and got the most amazing pictures for us! One of them even took the camera down for a free dive to swim the length of a sunken ship that we were snorkeling above.

What day? Ours is May 20th.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Forums mobile app

Loved the video! We leave on this same itinerary in a little over a week on the Breeze. EEK! Can't wait! What did your daughter to use to shoot her video footage and what software did she use to edit? She did an amazing job!

You are going to have a GREAT time!! My daughter got most of the videos on her iPhone, and the underwater videos were on a Fuji film finepix xp70 underwater camera. she just edited it on movie maker on her mac computer. Its the soft wear that comes on a mac computer, nothing extra. These kids are a lot more tech savvy then me!!

Got this exact cruise coming up in October, worth driving to Texas for Whataburger! Miss them since I moved from Houston to Tennessee.

Great review and I am sorry to hear about your grandma.

thank you and first time to try Whataburger and it was very good! on the way home stopped at a Braum's also good! If anyone is ever in Nebraska try a burger or a Runza at "Runza".