Avoid Infinity Cabin 3118

Cruzinram

Currently on Infinity in 3118. This is one of former conference room cabins. You can hear every noise coming from the next cabin. Even if a drawers is opened. We have have had to turn trouble report in for leaking tolet and no hot water in the first two days. Next door neighbors have been loud with slamming doors at 1 and two in the morning. I reported that issue to guest services . Regardless of theses problem having a great time.

Thanks for the post. I have two upcoming cruises on the Infinity on that hallway, but, thankfully, none in that stateroom. I am glad you are able to have a great time in spite of it all. I think the Deck 3 cabins are in a great location.

Marie

Currently on Infinity in 3118. This is one of former conference room cabins. You can hear every noise coming from the next cabin. Even if a drawers is opened. We have have had to turn trouble report in for leaking tolet and no hot water in the first two days. Next door neighbors have been loud with slamming doors at 1 and two in the morning. I reported that issue to guest services . Regardless of theses problem having a great time.

We love the OV staterooms in that area, but never had a connecting cabin as 3118 connects with 3116. We love the cabins in that area because of the convenience and semi-private passageway. If we ever book again, will avoid a connecting cabin.

So sorry to hear this. I have a room booked in this hallway for 2017. Do you believe it is noisy because it is a connecting room? Do you believe your neighbors are unusually noisy or is it just a really bad room choice?? I was trying to remember which room was right across from the doorway into the main part of the ship. Could it be that 3118 is also right across from this, too??

Glad to hear you are still having a great cruise. Hope things quiet down for you a bit.

I booked cabin 3112 on a coastal/Alaska b2b cruise next spring, which is the first cabin nearest the doorway Leading to reception. I spoke to the occupants in the cabin while on a prior cruise and they informed me that the corridor and room is very quiet. So it must be that the noise is because of connecting cabins. Most people love the cabins in this hallway because there is less activity.

I booked cabin 3112 on a coastal/Alaska b2b cruise next spring, which is the first cabin nearest the doorway Leading to reception. I spoke to the occupants in the cabin while on a prior cruise and they informed me that the corridor and room is very quiet. So it must be that the noise is because of connecting cabins. Most people love the cabins in this hallway because there is less activity.

Last month we were in 3112 for 13 nights. It was very quiet. We loved the location. We will be back in this cabin in 2017 for the Panama Canal. We will be in this hallway for a cruise later this year. I think the connecting cabins are problematic when it comes to noise.

Marie

Also onboard and have a Sky Suite that connects to one of the Penthouses. A full family next door that has several small children and they are loud and fussy... as children can be. Would be nice if the piano would not function before 8am or so! Besides that little issue, everything else has been fantastic.

Last month we were in 3112 for 13 nights. It was very quiet. We loved the location. We will be back in this cabin in 2017 for the Panama Canal. We will be in this hallway for a cruise later this year. I think the connecting cabins are problematic when it comes to noise.

Marie

So good to hear! This is the room we booked for a B2B in 2017. We have sailed on the Infinity a few times and purposely walked down that corridor every morning on our way to breakfast and it always seemed quiet. I was trying to remember if the door out into the main area near the SS United States to the corridor was situated directly across from room 3118 -- maybe that contributed to some of the noise the OP was complaining about. But, it is probably as others have mentioned, just the connecting cabins causing the noise issue. So happy they have figured that out on the S-class ships. Wish they were all like that.

Just off the ship in 3132. Loved the location, the steward was great, and I found the cabin to be very quiet (and I'm hypersensitive to that kind of thing).

Given that though, we had multiple issues with the toilet not flushing, and not having hot water. A couple of times, I literally had to run the shower and the faucet for 15 minutes before I could get anything near a hot temperature. Other times it could quickly come and go during the shower. I think that it has to do with the cabins being added, and not being near a main source of hot water. The excuse they gave us was that "it's cold outside". Brother.

• 1 year later...