Any updates on the MDR menus from our 7/29 Freedom cruisers?

Can't people stop having fun on their vacation and think about us. We want to see if indeed there are new menus.:D. I was kind of hoping someone would do a quick post too.

I know right!? Geez, the cruise can wait... we gotta know!!!!

I am anxiously awaiting the lemon meringue pie and NY cheesecake. I like he food in the MDR but I did find the desserts a little weak. Sorry, not a huge lamb or veal fan. Now some kind of stuffed chicken dish would make me happy, but I didn't see anything like that on the "maybe" new menus

From what I understand the Menus are the same fleet wide. Therefore, I would like to know this answer also. I have been pulling up menus and they don't seem so great. Please tell me I am wrong. I heard that the buffet is better than the MDR. :confused:. I certainly can't complain about the Carnival food. :) My sisters who are cruising with me want to know. I am sure I will be satisfied no matter what. :)

From what I understand the Menus are the same fleet wide. Therefore, I would like to know this answer also. I have been pulling up menus and they don't seem so great. Please tell me I am wrong. I heard that the buffet is better than the MDR. :confused:. I certainly can't complain about the Carnival food. :) My sisters who are cruising with me want to know. I am sure I will be satisfied no matter what. :)

Well they're saying this will roll out, but Freedom is supposed to be the first on the roll out.... But you're right, no matter what I'll still find something to eat, it'd just be nice to upgrade from sirloin to filet mignon without the 15$ surcharge on the night that I normally get that :D

Still waiting....

If this does turn out to be true, I am sure it is too much to hope for new menus on our 9/23 cruise on the Explorer...but maybe It will be in place on our 3/30/13 Brilliance cruise...i can taste the crab legs and baked alaska already...

Archived