My Cuba Cruise

Balloon Man

[quote name='burm']That and the fact that they are coming out with the amazing offers - no single supplement and 2 for 1's on Xmas and New Year cruises.[/QUOTE]

Now add to that the free bar now being offered. It should be interesting to observe the results of this offer for we will arrive MB on the 19th of December and will travel (party?) with them for three more ports. Will let you know. So off we go today to catch our flights to Piraeus Greece to board the Louis Cristal. Επιθυμείτε τύχη

[quote name='ont-ca']now add to that the free bar now being offered. It should be interesting to observe the results of this offer for we will arrive mb on the 19th of december and will travel (party?) with them for three more ports. Will let you know. So off we go today to catch our flights to piraeus greece to board the louis cristal. Επιθυμείτε τύχη[/quote]

[size="6"] Καλό ταξίδι! [/size]

[quote name='retiring soon']HI all!

I guess a lot of people don't want to cruise for the holidays that they're offering such good deals.
Ron ~ σαφή τραβελς & χάβι α γρεατ cruise. (Guess cruise doesn't translate into Greek!);)
~ Jo ~ :)[/QUOTE]

I guess our request to [I]wish us well[/I] Επιθυμείτε τύχη didn't work. We are still in London due to a general strike in Greece which all but lost the cruise for us. They will delay sailing for a few hours tomorrow, now that air travel is resuming. Hope we make it. Stay tuned

[quote name='ONT-CA']I guess our request to [I]wish us well[/I] Επιθυμείτε τύχη didn't work. We are still in London due to a general strike in Greece which all but lost the cruise for us. They will delay sailing for a few hours tomorrow, now that air travel is resuming. Hope we make it. Stay tuned[/QUOTE]

Our wish had no time limit - it will get you there yet, and your cruise will be all the more precious for all the obstacles you have overcome to get there.

[quote name='retiring soon']I see there's another offer from the cruise line about a "hockey cruise". Now that's something I'd never be interested in but imagine lots would.;)

~ Jo ~ :)[/QUOTE]

DH is a huge hockey fan, but said he had no wish to meet those specific players. I guess they are B-Listers. I have not heard of any of them, but that is not saying anything.

So, how was your cruise, Jo?

HI again!

burm ~ I had a really great time on my cruise, thanks for asking. The weather was nice except for pouring rain in Cozumel for the last 2 bar stops. I met a guy from Picton at the 1st bar/beach, small world eh? I finally got to see the Blue Iguanas at Grand Cayman. The roll call was a fantastic one with people who had cruised together before, lots from Ontario called the Cruzin Cuzins. They organized some fun events. I met a CPC worker from Ottawa who was travelling solo so we played trivia & had dinner together at a specialty restaurant that she won dinner at. Loved New Orleans too & the nice little airport at Charlotte.
Only downside was I came home with my usual sore throat/ear problem.:(

I saw on the Louis Cristal tracker a while ago that the ship is still at Piraeus so hope Ron will be there for sailaway.

~ Jo ~ :)

[quote name='burm']DH is a huge hockey fan, but said he had no wish to meet those specific players. I guess they are B-Listers. I have not heard of any of them, but that is not saying anything.

So, how was your cruise, Jo?[/QUOTE]

We are such non fans we were relieved we had not booked that week!:eek:

[quote name='Liz54']Oh my.....Time to get the letter "n" fixed on my laptop!![/QUOTE]

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I always say that I can spell, I am just a lousy typist. :D

For a really good laugh, look up "funny auto corrects" online. Some are absolutely hilarious. Anyone who does not text would think they are just jokes, but my family texts back and forth all the time and I have seen some weird and embarrassing ones myself. Sometimes you catch them and try to correct, but the "not so smart" phone has a mind of it's own.

My phone messages also convert to text. Sometimes I receive one that will almost have me rolling on the floor laughing. If the caller could see his message.......

[quote name='bjm07']It appears that the ship has pulled away from the dock only about 2 hours later than scheduled, I think. I'm betting Ron is on the ship. First stop, Marseille.[/QUOTE]

I hope he has the opportunity to let us know soon. A picture of him on his huge balcony at sailaway holding a frou frou drink would be nice. :)

HI all!

burm ~ oh that would be a great sight to see!:D

I just went back through the pages looking for the TA itinerary & here it is:

[B]Trans-atlantic Cruise! [/B]

Nov 28th, 25 day positioning cruise stopping in France, Spain, Morocco, Portugal, Barbados, St.Lucia, Jamaica & Cuba! Starting at just $1,460**
This incredible Positioning Cruise leaves Piraeus on November 28th with stops in Marseille, France - Barcelona, Spain - Tangier, Morocco - the island of Madeira, Portugal - Barbados - St. Lucia - Montego Bay, Jamaica - and three stops in Cuba before arriving in Havana on December 22. You can embark in Piraeus, Marseille or Barcelona!

Arrow Fan ~ I noticed that you're flying through Charlotte. I was just there on my way back from New Orleans. It's a lovely airport with food choices known to us (I had Wendy's), rocking chairs to while the time away on the free (for an hour I believe) wifi & pretty good shopping.[URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=43118810"][/URL] It's quite spacious & easy to find your way around in.

Have a great weekend!

~ Jo ~ :)