Cannot book Le Bistro on Sky

sott3

We are 90 days out from our cruise and can now book restaurants. We already purchased the dining package. No problem booking tables for 2 at Cagneys or the Italian place. But no tables for 2 were available at Le Bistro for any of the four nights of the cruise (at any time). Tables for 1, 3 and 4 were available.

I thought it might be a glitch on the site so I called NCL. No luck there. They suggested we book when we get to the ship, but that seems like an unnecessary hassle. Is those normal for Le Bistro? How good will our chances be to book it when we get to the ship?

It's unusual for 2 not to be available, but not having the number you want available is very common.

We travel as a 3 and can only very rarely get that number. We just book a table for 4 to fix the time and then adjust it when we get onboard. It's never been a problem.

Sounds like a glitch. Just book a table for 3 and change it when you get onboard. When we cruises only even reservation numbers were available. We had s group of 3 so just made reservations for 4 and changed it onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now it appears too late to book a table for 3 or 4 on any of the days at our preferred time. We really don't want to eat dinner as late as 9pm. The person at NCL said I should not book a table for more people than are in my party. We booked a second night at Cagney's just so we'd have a reservation somewhere (since we already paid for the 3-night dining package). I guess we'll go to the restaurant reservation desk when we get on board and see about switching it to Le Bistro.