Norwegian Pearl to Alaska June 11, 2017

LadyLaker

Terrific video! We did the same trip a month earlier in early May when there was lots more snow and it was wonderful. Looks like your family had a blast at every port. Glacier Bay was brilliant! Thanks for the memories........

• 2 weeks later...
My husband made a video/slideshow of our June trip to Alaska on the Pearl. Enjoy!

Great video and it brings back lots of memories of our past cruises to Alaska. Just wondering, what suite did you have for your cruise?

This video was excellent and got my family excited for our Alaskan cruise!

Would you mind sharing what activities you did in each port? My kids decided they want to do all of the same things y'all did! lol

Thank you! I know my family spent a lot of time watching videos before our cruise, and it definitely got us excited as well!

Juneau- We took a Juneau Tours bus (didn't schedule ahead of time, signed up when we got off the ship in Juneau) to Mendenhall glacier, and rode the Mt. Roberts Tram.

Skagway- Rode the train- White Pass Railway, and did the Mushers Camp Sled Dog Discovery excursion. Both were booked through NCL. The Mushers Camp was my and my daughter's favorite excursion of the trip! Ate and drank at Skagway Brewing Co.

Ketchikan- Booked through NCL- Misty Fjords seaplane excursion (I think my husband and son liked this one best), and Great American Lumberjack Show.

Victoria- We didn't have anything scheduled ahead of time. Took a pedicab ride all around the city. Lots of vendors waiting at the port. We used the company that had a bike that could pull all four of us at once (can't remember the name)!

Let me know if you have any other questions! It was the most amazing vacation..your family will have a blast!