Just booked Caribbean Princess January 13, 2018

Luv my furbaby

So what can you tell me about this ship?

This will be my 1st 14 day cruise (though gave done 7, 10, 11, and12) so quite excited. I picked this cruise because of the 14 days, visiting Bonaire and Trinidad for the 1st time. I'm so excited.

Must contain excitement for RCCL Adventure in November 2016, Regal Princess in January 2017, and NCL Pride of America in October 2017.

I love cruising!!!!

This will be my 1st 14 day cruise (though gave done 7, 10, 11, and12) so quite excited. I picked this cruise because of the 14 days, visiting Bonaire and Trinidad for the 1st time. I'm so excited.

Must contain excitement for RCCL Adventure in November 2016, Regal Princess in January 2017, and NCL Pride of America in October 2017.

I love cruising!!!!

Come join the roll call.

It's a wonderful ship with all of the iconic Princess venues, (except the somewhat recently introduced "Alfredo's", #somedayIhope). No covered pool, but that shouldn't matter on your awesome itinerary. I'll be spending 6 days on her soon and wish that I could have figured out a way to fit in your 14 day cruise (and still make my daughter's tuition payments). Good=not being tied down to a school calendar because your kid is in college. Bad=not having any money left to take advantage of the situation. :(

What a great cruise. I have been on Caribbean Princess a while ago. What I remember about her, she was pretty much the same as Ruby and Emerald. I also remember, good food and a great crew/staff.

One hint I can give you is about Trinidad, The traffic on the main street after we got off the pier, was real bad. Worse that any other city that I have been in. The town put crossing guard on the corners to hele tourist with crossing the streets. We just walk around, enjoyed the town and some very nice local people.

all i can say its a GREAT ship with an even GREATER crew....Most of the wonderful staff we met will still be aboard for your cruise so you are in for a real treat. the staff in crooners was perhaps the best we have ever had....

we were somewhat concerned about some negative reviews we read prior to boarding ...yea... the ship is getting older, but is spotlessly clean, the maintenance is ongoing and very impressive. The bed (in our room at least )appeared to be new.

IF...and its a BIG if...you really look hard you may find a bit of rust behind some pole in a public area. But you gotta really be looking for imperfections.

the food in the horizon court was very good to excellent 95 % of the times and a decent variety. the itinerary you are on is outstanding, but make sure you spend a little time way up on deck 18 at the bar in the stern...what a view! great place to read on a sea day if you want to get out of the sun.

I love cruising!!!!

I'm sure you'll have a great cruise. We've sailed her twice. Great ship.....:):):)

Bob

This will be my 1st 14 day cruise (though gave done 7, 10, 11, and12) so quite excited.

Been on CB a number of times, latest of which was Jan this year. Having been a repeat passenger, we enjoy the ship, amenities and crew services.

Have fun!