Princess Line drinks package costs?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:15 PM.
4 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
I found a review that said soft drinks package was US$7.50 per day, but I believe they also do a package for alcoholic drinks. Any idea how much this costs versus cost of buying G&T?
(Golden Princess to Alaska)
Thanks, Art
Zhengzhou, China
1,656 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
The All Inclusive Drinks Package (AIBP) is USD $57.40 per person per day.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sent from my cave using smoke signals after rubbing two sticks together to make fire.
Market Harborough, UK
699 Posts
Joined Aug 2000
Originally posted by LSWRArt
I've just gone teetotal
I reckon it is about 6 or so alcoholic drinks per day to make the AIBP package justifiable, and that doesn't include drinks
for your cabin.
I guess you can see why Princess are keen not to allow you to bring much alcohol on board.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Trevor Lake
Switzerland
2,183 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
The AIBP includes ALL drinks up to AUD14. Some will infer it is an alcohol package. It's not. You do not need to drink just alcohol but can mix it up with soda (canned), specialty coffee, bottles of water etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Coming up:
Azura - October 2017

180 days completed and counting
39 Captain's Circle Credits
I don't have any Toblerones.
4 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Thanks for clarifying that - it makes it a bit better. I think the ships all make most of the profit from the add-ons they can sell.
Zhengzhou, China
1,656 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
The AIBP includes gratuities and is good for any drink up USD $10. A single gin & tonic costs from $5.00 (House gin) to $8.00 (Hendrick's), plus a mandatory 15% gratuity.

Use the attached AIBP Evaluator to figure out if it's worth it to you.

Remember also twice per day - afternoon and night, the exact times vary on different ships - there is a 'Happy Hour' with Buy One Get One For A Dollar (BOGO). This is especially good for beer drinkers because they will give you unopened bottles in a 'take-away' case you can stock your fridge with.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Princess Beverage Package Evaluator rev3 posted 02-11-2017.xls (114.0 KB, 37 views)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sent from my cave using smoke signals after rubbing two sticks together to make fire.