Private car service to and from Orlando airport and Port Canaveral

sellwingri

We're looking for a good and reasonable car service from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral and then back again. We're flying in the day before our cruise but not yet sure if we'll be staying in Orlando or near the port. Any suggestions?

We're not interested in renting a car and driving.

the gazillion previous threads on this didn't give you ANY idea?

with 1600+ posts I'd expect you to be better about trying search or just scrolling back .....

Wow! Thanks for the help! Are all your posts this pleasant?

Obviously I didn't see anything that helped. Lots of shuttle services but I'm looking for a private car service for 2 of us.

Edited by sellwingri

We're looking for a good and reasonable car service from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral and then back again. We're flying in the day before our cruise but not yet sure if we'll be staying in Orlando or near the port. Any suggestions?

We're not interested in renting a car and driving.

888-transportation has this private vehicle for $90 each way which is reasonable and they are dependable in the sense that they have many vehicles going back and forth. Mears has a desk next to the Carnival desk if you rather want a person to talk to for your ride.

888-taxi.jpg

From July, you can get a regular Uber from the airport which IMHO will be the most reasonable/reliable service. Today you can also take a regular Uber from the Port to the airport.

888-transportation has this private vehicle for $90 each way which is reasonable and they are dependable in the sense that they have many vehicles going back and forth. Mears has a desk next to the Carnival desk if you rather want a person to talk to for your ride.

888-taxi.jpg

From July, you can get a regular Uber from the airport which IMHO will be the most reasonable/reliable service. Today you can also take a regular Uber from the Port to the airport.

Thanks. May try them.

Bob, their website/domain name/whatever is gone. Check it out! Not sure what that means but....

Thanks Joe, they have been a dependable service for years, I hope it's just a temporary glitch.

with 1600+ posts I'd expect you to be better about trying search or just scrolling back .....

This is exactly why people have abandoned Cruisecritic in favor of social media.

It's my turn to figure this out and I came on here to get ideas. I tried to reserve Go Port Canaveral but never heard back. Here's a tip, Capt BJ: when it's your issue you would like the answer, and the search function on here doesn't work 90% of the time. If you don't like the thread title, don't click on it. But don't spread bad juju.

Hey bud... learn to show some respect for your superiors.

With almost 8,000 posts, I'd expect you to understand the community rules here at Cruise Critic and be fully committed to the ideology that it is improper to disrupt the community.

As per the famous Cruise Critic closure, I would like to wish you "All the best."

This is exactly why people have abandoned Cruisecritic in favor of social media.

It's my turn to figure this out and I came on here to get ideas. I tried to reserve Go Port Canaveral but never heard back. Here's a tip, Capt BJ: when it's your issue you would like the answer, and the search function on here doesn't work 90% of the time. If you don't like the thread title, don't click on it. But don't spread bad juju.

Well said,for many first time posters it is all new to them.

When we sailed out of PC we stayed in Lake Buena Vista Palace for 3 nights before dropping hire car off at airport and getting our pre arranged limo from Airport Taxis to PC which took about 40 minutes.