No cushions

Was reading that they do not put cushions on balcony furniture in the suites? What the heck, sitting on hard rattan lounger is like laying on a board. Does anyone have info on why?

So far it appears only to be the Freedom since the drydock. Robyn was able to see the navigator docked beside them in Cozumel and they had the cushions. Who knows, maybe the order for new cushions was delayed.

Was reading that they do not put cushions on balcony furniture in the suites? What the heck, sitting on hard rattan lounger is like laying on a board. Does anyone have info on why?

According to the latest report the old ones were thrown out on Freedom and the new ones have not arrived yet.

I had cushions in the Royal Family suite in December on Navigator. Filthy stained disgusting cushions. Maybe that's why they're getting away from them. At least the aft balcony cushions were really grimy looking. First we tried wiping them down to no avail. Then we asked our steward. But I'm assuming it was dirt and soot and it was embedded.

If I can find my photos I'll post them (who am I kidding, that sounds like work :D )