Nachi Booked

bjcruiser

just booked Nachi... tell me your favorites from here...

drinks- I like Sex on the Beach. Husband liked their margaritas.

food -Mixed Fajitas

server- only had 2 but both did a great job

things to do- not much help on this we are beach bums

anything that will help make it a great day- have some drinks at the swim up bar at the pool

Thanks

Bobbie

Have fun and don't get sunburnt. Wish I was there now.

just booked Nachi... tell me your favorites from here...

drinks

food

server

things to do

anything that will help make it a great day

Thanks

Bobbie

Food: my husband loves the salsa and guacamole; great flan, if you make it to dessert!

Server: Carlos

Things to do: rent a jet ski, get a massage, eat, drink and be merry!

Anything else: rent one of the floats ($7) and put it on your chair. Much more comfortable!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Guacamole is the best! Also the grilled fish is worth the price of entry alone, I love it!!! The serving sizes are huge, we didn't even get to dessert!

My favorite drink is the Bahama mama. Hubby drank Sol

We just rent the floats for $4 and float all day

Went here a couple yrs ago and happily am going back in a couple of months. We did a fantastic snokel trip from here. Best snokeling of my life. (saw tons of fish, barracuda, it was like swimming I an aquarium. And the food and service is amazing. Loved the salsa and chips, with the tacos being a close runner up. My drink of choice was frozen daquiri's

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to Nachi on Thursday. It will now be our "go to" spot on Cozumel. It was absolutely perfect.

Drinks - bahama mama, pina colada, dos equis amber beer

Food - nachos, chicken tacos, mixed fajitas, ccheese quesadillas, all outstanding. Huge portions. The tortilla chips had a sauce that was out of tnis world. Yes, it was spicy, but each ingredient stood out and could be tasted individually. (To reduce the spiciness simply dip your chip into the juice and don't pick up anything else).

Server - Carlos. He's popular on this board for very good reason.

To do - I'm afraid that we didn't take full advantage of the pool, jacuzzis, large beds or pavilion, or anything else for that matter. We found our heaven on the beach, under our palapa. The rest all looked very inviting though, and that's what return trips are for!

As we left to catch our cab (which they conveniently call for), we were surprised to see the cooks feeding soft tortillas to a bunch (pack, herd, ???) of small animals that looked like lemurs. They were great fun to watch, and amazingly cute. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day!

As we left to catch our cab (which they conveniently call for), we were surprised to see the cooks feeding soft tortillas to a bunch (pack, herd, ???) of small animals that looked like lemurs. They were great fun to watch, and amazingly cute. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day!

Those critters are especially fascinating after you've consumed many shots. :p

Absolutely dumb question but I have to ask! Is Nachi Cocom an excursion in Cozumel. If so I can't find it listed anywhere but it certainly sounds amazing. If this is the next version what is is the fee and what's included in the fee thank you in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry AutoCorrect just says what it wants to. I meant to say if this is an excursion what is the fee and what is included thank you

All of your answers are at http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/

Fee is about $55 each and includes unlimited drinks and a 4-course meal (I have never made it to dessert :o). Nice beach, small pool with a swim up bar plus a hot tub. Great service and not crowded; if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing day, this is your spot.

Thank you so much it looks exactly like what I'm looking for. I'm in my 60s and when we were in our 40s we adopted a special needs child she's 18 now. I took her on her first cruise last year and playa Mia ,well she didn't like the ocean she said it smelled and felt funny. Well she is definitely a foodie,lol, and with the smaller crowds I think this will be the perfect place. Thank you so much for your quick response have a wonderful cruise I know we will

Thank you so much it looks exactly like what I'm looking for. I'm in my 60s and when we were in our 40s we adopted a special needs child she's 18 now. I took her on her first cruise last year and playa Mia ,well she didn't like the ocean she said it smelled and felt funny. Well she is definitely a foodie,lol, and with the smaller crowds I think this will be the perfect place. Thank you so much for your quick response have a wonderful cruise I know we will

Happy to help - that's what these boards are for! :cool:

We were there last Saturday and I think this will work good for you. The food alone is almost worth the price. The servers will come by taking drink orders throughout most of the day. I laid out reading my book most of the day and had a great time.

I've been talking it over with Mikayla and we've decided that this is absolutely our first choice thanks for all the responses suddenly I'm hungry for Mexican food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with everyone else although I find the day more enjoyable without excessive drinking. There's too much else to do (unless it rains). Can someone who's been there recently tell me what the taxi fare is RT this summer? I'll be there next month.