Need Quick Help! Considering going solo on 7 day this weekend

goingsolo1

Hey! I'm a fun, single, outgoing 32 year old guy and I'm considering doing a 7 day on NCL Escape leaving this Saturday. What is the singles situation usually on this length of cruise? I'm hoping to have a younger crowd.

Have never sailed NCL as a solo, but going solo on any cruise is 100% better than not going at all. There is a thread from today either here or on the Ask a Cruise Question board about the disappointments of eating in the MDR as a solo on NCL.

Link to thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2355843

EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Do NOT miss the solo gathering on the first night!! The solos will go to dinner together, and you can meet those in the studios as well as others who are in different categories of stateroom. It will usually be around 5:30-6 p.m. and USUALLY in the "Living Room" for the studio cabins.

There will also be a sign up sheet to go to the entertainment venues as a group. The solo passenger coordinator should make all reservations necessary.

Have fun!! It will be a blast. (Don't be disappointed if the cruise isn't filled with 20-something hot chicks because cruises attract a huge demographic of the general public).

My one and only cruise was on the Escape, solo.

As mentioned above, DO go to the solo meet and greets. They are listed on the dailies.

By about the second or third day, there was a core "clique" of about a dozen of us that had formed. We did dinners, shows, etc. as a group. Very wide demographics, ages from 20s to 70s, men and women, and from all over the world.