Recent NCL Sun cruisers, questions....

SunintheFun

I have a few questions about the Sun, what is the hair dryer like in the cabin? Should I bring my own? How was the wifi? Was it good enough that you could talk on your phone UDING wifi calling? I'm sure I'll have a few more. TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hair dryers are the old tube style in the bathroom, hadn't seen one of those for a long time lol. I have short fine hair so was okay for me, but depending on your hair, would probably recommend bringing a dryer. WiFi is slow at times, I only used it for emails and sending some pictures. Used cell phone in all the ports with no problems.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Thanks, I keep seeing pics and was hoping they were out dated. I think I'll be ok with the wifi we will be in port almost everyday, if I need something heavy duty I can use my phones Bluetooth.

Doing Sink Laundry the hair dryer on a low setting dries clothes fast *** easy on the delicates !

Hair Dryers are not in or on a bathroom electrical circuit - generally found in a drawer or near the mini-fridge.

NCL may restrict the use of your dryer and definitely an iron. Excessive heat appliances are fire-hazards !

The wifi signal on the ship is not strong enough for wifi calling. But if you are in port most of the days, Im sure you can find a place with strong wifi. As someone posted earlier, just follow the crew! lol!

I have a few questions about the Sun, what is the hair dryer like in the cabin? Should I bring my own? How was the wifi? Was it good enough that you could talk on your phone UDING wifi calling? I'm sure I'll have a few more. TIA

Just went out on June5-12th. I thought hair dryer was fine, my wife did not like it.

Avoid the Wifi, if you are from US you should be able to check phone and wifi from Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau at not charge and then again when you get to Seward. a few days without was nice, last cruise I was frustrated everytime I tried to use wifi . The world and I survived for a few days without.