Golden Princess Circle Pacific 2017

Just received itinerary for this cruise. If anyone is interested , TA's are suggesting that you pre register , as interest will be very high .

GOLDEN PRINCESS CIRCLE PACIFIC ITNERARY 2017

19th May 2017: Sydney, Australia

21st May: Brisbane, Australia

25th May: Rabaul, Papua New Guinea

31st May: Manila, Philippines

2nd June: Hong Kong, China

5th June: Shanghai, China

8th June: Beijing, China

10th June: Incheon, South Korea

12th June: Nagasaki, Japan

14th June: Osaka, Japan

22nd June: Sewayd, Alaska

23rd June: Yakutat, Alaska

24th June: Glacier Bay, Alaska

25th June: Skagway, Alaska

26th June: Icy Strait Point, Alaska

27th June: Ketchikan, Alaska

29th June: Victoria, Canda

30th June: Seattle, USA

1st & 2nd July: Vancover, Canada (150th Anniversary Celebrations)

4th & 5th July: San Francisco, USA (4th of July Celebrations)

7th July: Los Angeles, USA

8th July: San Diego, USA

13th July: Hilo, Hawaii

14th July: Honolulu, Hawaii

15th July: Lahaina, Hawaii

21st July: Bora Bora, French Polnesia

22nd July: Papeete, Tahiti

23rd July: Moorea, French Polynesia

29th July: Auckland, New Zealand

Not returning to Sydney then???

Not happy if so.

it leaves Sydney 19th may 2017 and returns to Sydney 2nd august 2017 with a starting price of $13,499 or $180 per day and for past passengers $3300 OBC.....deposit is $4000 pp

it leaves Sydney 19th may 2017 and returns to Sydney 2nd august 2017 with a starting price of $13,499 or $180 per day and for past passengers $3300 OBC.....deposit is $4000 pp

Just sent an email off to my Cruise lady.

May be a bit soon but boy oh boy.

Just sent an email off to my Cruise lady.

May be a bit soon but boy oh boy.

this is part of the email

Princess Cruises have today released their 2017 World Cruise and Circle Pacific programs. For the first time, passengers from Australia can sail to the land of the Midnight Sun and Arctic Circle, plus Princess has added in numerous overnight stays to truly experience key ports. Enjoy exciting new destinations, world festivals, round trip options from multiple Australian cities and more!

Past Passengers receive up to $4100 onboard spending money, plus savings up to $1000pp for these journeys. Prices and itineraries are available now, with bookings available from Friday 02 October 15. Pre-registrations have begun today

this is part of the email

Princess Cruises have today released their 2017 World Cruise and Circle Pacific programs. For the first time, passengers from Australia can sail to the land of the Midnight Sun and Arctic Circle, plus Princess has added in numerous overnight stays to truly experience key ports. Enjoy exciting new destinations, world festivals, round trip options from multiple Australian cities and more!

Past Passengers receive up to $4100 onboard spending money, plus savings up to $1000pp for these journeys. Prices and itineraries are available now, with bookings available from Friday 02 October 15. Pre-registrations have begun today

Big problem is that when we couldn't get on next year we booked the Circum of Aus, not sure if SHE wll have enough LSL up her sleeve.

I like the itinerary.

Take lsl at half pay or leave without pay. Its too rich for me but they doing 35 day south pacific taihiti on golden that I might be interested in. When do they go on sail. On be on carribean princess tomorrow.

Enjoy your cruise.

Not sure we can afford 10 weeks with her on 1/2 pay, even less sure her boss would let her, he doesn't like her being away too long.

Yeah the 35 Tahiti or Hawaii look goof too.

Enjoy your cruise.

Not sure we can afford 10 weeks with her on 1/2 pay, even less sure her boss would let her, he doesn't like her being away too long.

Yeah the 35 Tahiti or Hawaii look goof too.

Thanks. Cant check in earlier than2 pm. They stored my luggage though. But tired with only 2 hrs sleep.

Kiwi Kruzer can I ask where did you find this cruise on the Princess website? Trying but can't find it and I get emails from them regularly and no mention. The Pacific Circle looks great.

the email came from an online TA

Kiwi Kruzer can I ask where did you find this cruise on the Princess website? Trying but can't find it and I get emails from them regularly and no mention. The Pacific Circle looks great.

It is not on the Princess site as yet. It will not be until bookings are opened. The advance notice has come from TA's who are asking for pre registration of interest so that as soon as bookings open they can secure a cabin for their clients. This happens often in the States where a cruise is popular and demand is heavy.Some cruises have been known to sell out,if not on the first day, then within the first week.

If you visit on line TA's websites and register for the newsletters , it will soon be apparent which ones are on the ball .

Leading up to release I am sure all online agents will have their pre registration emails out..... We will be inundated ...From the pre regs they will know how many cabins to request in their block...

Edited by packetau

Sorry I could not present it in another way but here is the itinerary .

CIRCLE PACIFIC 75 NIGHTS GOLDEN PRINCESS®

The new 75-day Circle Pacific is our most destination-filled yet, with the most time ashore and the most time in Alaska and the West Coast than ever before. The journey includes an overnight in Vancouver during Canada’s 150th Anniversary, and an overnight in San Francisco on the 4th of July – perfectly timed for firework spectaculars.

DAY-BY-DAY HIGHLIGHTS

19 May | Sydney, Australia Prepare for an adventure of a lifetime on Golden Princess®.

21 May | Brisbane, Australia If you prefer a golden horizon, Brisbane’s Gold Coast won’t disappoint. This cosmopolitan city boasts elegant 19th-century sandstone buildings, a lively cultural scene and superb parklands. Brisbane is also your gateway to the Gold Coast’s theme parks and dazzling beaches.

25 May | Rabaul, Papua New Guinea Rabaul’s fascinating history can be found high and low, from the labyrinth of Japanese-built World War II tunnels, to the breathtaking views from Mt. Tovanumbatir’s Volcanological Observatory, built following a disastrous 1937 eruption.

31 May | Manila, Philippines NEW The capital of the Philippines blends Spanish colonial architecture with skyscrapers. The walled city of Intramuros is the heart of Old Manila and is home to the baroque 16th-century San Agustin Church and Fort Santiago, a citadel and military prison.

2 Jun | Hong Kong, China Wander the captivating Temple Street Night Market and enjoy a traditional dim sum meal. Or soak up panoramic views of Hong Kong Island, Victoria Harbour and the Kowloon Peninsula from Victoria Peak.

5 Jun | Shanghai, China The waterfront boulevard of the Bund is the perfect place to start in this magnetic city. Wander from there to see the Oriental Pearl Tower and other landmarks, old and new.

8 Jun | Beijing (Tianjin), China Enjoy the heart of this fascinating metropolis: the Forbidden City, a 250acre complex of palaces, pavilions and courtyards. Beijing is also your exploration point for the Great Wall of China.

10 Jun | Seoul (Incheon), South Korea Incheon is your gateway to the intriguing city of Seoul, where you can explore the 600-year-old Gyeongbok Palace and South Gate Market, where over 1000 stalls provide the perfect opportunity to take in the city’s pulse.

12 Jun | Nagasaki, Japan Often described as the San Francisco of Japan, the beautiful city of Kyushu is surrounded by verdant hills surrounded by a deep-water bay. Take in poignant Japanese history at Nagasaki’s Peace Park and Atomic Bomb Museum.

14 Jun | Osaka (for Kyoto), Japan Osaka is your gateway to Kyoto, Japan’s ancient imperial capital and the nation’s cultural and spiritual centre. The city is also home to monuments from Japan’s past including Toyotomi’s immense castle and the Sumiyoshi Shrine.

22 Jun | Anchorage (Seaward), USA Known as the “Gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park” this picturesque city boasts a bustling harbour and historic centre filled with quaint shops and art galleries. It’s also a haven of outdoor activities like sport fishing, hiking and kayaking.

23 Jun | Yakutat Bay, USA, Scenic Cruising At the head of Yakutat Bay is Hubbard Glacier. At 122 kilometres, it’s the longest tidewater glacier in Alaska, and it’s a highly active calving glacier, so keep your eyes peeled as you cruise by.

24 Jun | Glacier Bay, USA, Scenic Cruising Experience the majesty and power of Alaska’s marvels, like Margerie Glacier, which is 40 stories high and almost two kilometres wide, and shimmers with the deep blue of compressed ice.

25 Jun | Skagway, USA Skagway was once the gateway to the goldfields for the thousands who flocked to Alaska and the Yukon with the hope of striking it rich. Today, Skagway has less than 1,000 residents but retains the flavour of the goldrush era.

26 Jun | Icy Strait Point, USA lcy Strait Point is just a short distance from Alaska’s largest Tlingit village, Hoonah. Home to the Huna Tlingit, who have occupied this area for thousands of years, its rich heritage and surrounding vast wilderness are endlessly fascinating.

27 Jun | Ketchikan, USA Be intrigued by this city’s rich Native heritage, which includes the world’s oldest collection of totem poles at the Totem Heritage Center. With its abundance of salmon, Ketchikan is also a sport fishing paradise.

29 Jun | Victoria, Canada This port city is renowned for its beautiful gardens, charming houses and British feel. A walk along pretty Inner Harbour – dotted with pleasure craft, ferries and floatplanes – is a must.

30 Jun | Seattle, USA Visit Pike Place Market, the oldest open-air farmers’ market on the West Coast, where you’ll find hundreds of artisans and curio shops. For panoramic views of the Emerald City, visit the 158-metre high observation deck from the iconic Space Needle.

1 Jul | Vancouver, Canada (Overnight) Your visit to Vancouver is perfectly timed for Canada’s 150th anniversary. From your ship, enjoy front row for the spectacular fireworks display and many more festivities.

4 Jul | San Francisco, USA (Overnight) Where better to celebrate Independence Day? From the best seat in the house onboard your ship, watch the fireworks light up the city’s famous waterfront. Ashore, enjoy the incredible atmosphere and entertainment.

7 Jul | Los Angeles, USA Discover why reinvention is a way of life in LA. Where else can you enjoy a Thai taco or a kosher burrito and travel from downtown to Malibu with a spot of shopping in Beverly Hills along the way?

8 Jul | San Diego, USA From breathtaking natural beauty and near-perfect weather to a charming Old Town and the world-famous San Diego Zoo Safari Park, discover why this city has become one of America’s favourites.

13 Jul | Hilo, USA In the heart of the Big Island’s lush rainforest lies the remote and stunning Waipi’o Valley, once the permanent residence of many Hawaiian ali’i (kings). Take an exhilarating adventure to several picturesque waterfalls surrounded by tropical vegetation.

14 Jul | Honolulu, USA Infused with dramatic lava landscapes and picture-perfect beaches, Honolulu also has a historic side: from Pearl Harbour and the USS Arizona Memorial to the opulent Iolani Palace, home of Hawaii’s last royals.

15 Jul | Lahaina, USA This one-time whaling village on the island of Maui is now home to dozens of art galleries, shops and restaurants, but you can still get a feel for old Lahaina strolling down lively Front Street

21 Jul | Bora Bora, French Polynesia A picture perfect, tropical paradise. Take a narrated drive on “Le Truck”, then stop into Bloody Mary’s Restaurant and Bar and watch a traditional island pareo demonstration.

22 Jul | Tahiti (Papeete), French Polynesia This island is a charming blend of Polynesian “joie de vivre” and Gallic sophistication, together with a landscape of rugged mountains, lush rainforests, deserted beaches and Faarumai Waterfalls, one of Tahiti’s most photographed cascades.

23 Jul | Moorea, French Polynesia Moorea’s lagoons welcome you to the South Pacific’s most stunning island. The former haunt of Tahitian royalty, this island is where you can still see fishermen paddling outrigger canoes and pareo-clad women strolling the roads.

29 Jul | Auckland, New Zealand Straddling a narrow isthmus created by 60 volcanoes, New Zealand’s former capital boasts scenic beauty, history and a cosmopolitan collection of shops, restaurants and galleries, while Rangitoto, its largest and youngest volcano, sits in majestic splendour just offshore.

30 Jul | Bay of Islands, New Zealand The birthplace of modern New Zealand offers a chance to sail through the Hole in the Rock, a 60-metre hole carved by wind and waves or explore ancient kauri forest, both part of our great shore excursions range.

2 Aug | Sydney, Australia, Disembark Morning Sydney guests disembark today.

CIRCLE PACIFIC Fares per person twin share from* Itinerary Departs Nights Interior Oceanview Balcony Mini-Suite Suite

Sydney to Sydney 19 May 2017 75

$14,299 $18,999 $22,999 $29,999 $47,949

Brisbane to Brisbane 21 May 2017 75

Sydney to Auckland 19 May 2017 71

CIRCLE PACIFIC SEGMENTS Fares per person twin share from* Itinerary Departs Nights Interior Oceanview Balcony Mini-Suite Suite

Sydney to Osaka (Kyoto) 19 May 2017 26 $

5,149 $6,749 $8,149 $10,549 $16,799

Sydney to Los Angeles 19 May 2017 50

$9,799 $12,899 $15,549 $20,199 $32,199

Osaka (Kyoto) to Los Angeles 14 Jun 2017 24

$4,749 $6,249 $7,499 $9,749 $15,499

Osaka (Kyoto) to Sydney 14 Jun 2017 49 $

9,599 $12,649 $15,249 $19,799 $31,549

Los Angeles to Sydney 7 Jul 2017 25

$4,949 $6,499 $7,849 $10,149 $16,149

EARLY BOOKING BENEFITS Guests booking before 31 August 2016 will receive:

ONBOARD CREDIT aud Circle Pacific (71+ nights) $800pp Circle Pacific Segments (49-70 nights) $400pp Circle Pacific Segments (24-69 nights) $100pp

BEST AVAILABLE UPGRADE WITHIN STATEROOM TYPE Valid for voyage segments of 45+ nights. Excludes all suites, the lowest category in each stateroom type (IF, OW, OF, BF, ME), and most premium categories (O4-O6, M4, IA, BA and MA).

COMPLIMENTARY MINI-BAR SET UP Valid for Suites only for all voyage lengths.

• 1 month later...

Booked this cruise on board just over a week ago and deposit was less than $600, joining and leaving the ship in Brisbane. We have $1650 pp OBC, at a price of $12700. Now all we have to do is save, save, save. Really pleased with the overnight in San Francisco for July 4th fireworks.

I checked the personaliser for our 2017 cruise (35 day Hawaii-Tahiti-South Pacific) and noted that the shipboard account would be in USD. Does that mean the auto tip will not be included?

Anna, my personaliser for the same cruise says: Onboard Currency: Folio charges will be in AUD

So not sure where you are seeing that.

I am of the understanding that all Princess ships here for a season ie: Diamond, Golden and Emerald, gratuities are included and onboard charges in AUD

Our Emerald Princess cruise personaliser shows AUD onboard as well.

Chez

Anna, my personaliser for the same cruise says: Onboard Currency: Folio charges will be in AUD

So not sure where you are seeing that.

I am of the understanding that all Princess ships here for a season ie: Diamond, Golden and Emerald, gratuities are included and onboard charges in AUD

Our Emerald Princess cruise personaliser shows AUD on board as well.

Chez

Hi Chez,

I followed the link from the "welcome aboard" Princess email that comes after deposit is received. I thought it was odd as well. I'll double check the Golden and Emerald cruise.