Do you go for EVERY price drop?

Question... How do you see your OBC?

Recently, RCI has made a change where you can use your OBC to purchase things pre cruise. Go into your cruise planner and try to buy something (no need to go through) - you may get a notice of your OBC that way.

I will call if it's more than $25 as well. I don't use a TA so a quick call is easy and rarely do I get OBC anymore. I just checked all my cruises today and they've gone up substantially so I think I'm good for now :)

Since I have to bother my travel agent, I won't request a price drop unless it's at least $25 total.

Same.

This current "sale" dropped the price $30 and I get to keep my $50 OBC. So, I dropped her an email and asked her to fix it when she had a free minute. The "sale" is on until tomorrow night, so if she doesn't get to it till tomorrow it's still fine. :)

Just recently did this and we saved a little over $200 and upgraded from an oceanview to an aft balcony! I called my TA and he said that I would lose my OBC but I didn't care because the upgrade made it worth it. I still somehow ended up with $100 OBC. I love the price drop alerts.

Contact whoever booked your cruise as ask them to send Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.

Bob,

I just booked thru a TA for the first time after 16 Cruises. I only received a TA confirmation not what I'm used to seeing from RCI. It only shows total amount not broken down by prices/taxes/port fees.

Are you saying I should be able to request and get a copy of the actual RCI confirmation thru the TA?

Thanks,

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob,

I just booked thru a TA for the first time after 16 Cruises. I only received a TA confirmation not what I'm used to seeing from RCI. It only shows total amount not broken down by prices/taxes/port fees.

Are you saying I should be able to request and get a copy of the actual RCI confirmation thru the TA?

Thanks,

Cindy

Yes, Royal has a Guest Copy that travel agents can send.to you. For whatever reason, agents don't typically send this automatically, but will upon request.