After all these Months of Fun and Joy

Where is your WEIGHT Going to BE

On January 1st 2016

Will you have a LOSS?

Stayed the SAME?

Or had a GAIN?

You know the months go by so fast.

I know I have to try HARDER..DO YOU?

Diana..Thanks. Glad you got the gain off.

Your doing great.

How's everyone? Everyone on vacation?

Only Diana has come in and it'd the

afternoon here in Ca...later for some of you.

Come in miss you!!!!!

Diana..Thanks. Glad you got the gain off.

Your doing great.

How's everyone? Everyone on vacation?

Only Diana has come in and it'd the

afternoon here in Ca...later for some of you.

Come in miss you!!!!!

Belle...fabulous poem! So glad to see you on here posting! I did not realize you were in CA. You always start us out so early on Thursday...for some reason I thought you were in NH or ME or MA! LOL I have you pictured speaking with a NE accent!

Hi Guys,

This is my first time posting on CC. I have a cruise on 5/2/15 and have been dieting for that. Is it okay to post in this group?

Thanks!

Welcome to CC! This is a great forum. I have learned so much from fellow cruisers. I love the support that I get here also from fellow "Lose Before You Cruise" buddies.

What type "diet" or "WOE" are you doing to lose your weight?

What cruise are you doing on 5/2/15?

Hi, Skiiergirl!

I would love to lose 10 more lbs before my cruise, but I'm not expecting that I'll lose it all :)

I've lost about 15lbs in the last 2 months eating nothing but kale, eggs and soup - it's getting pretty old lol. I finally squeezed myself into a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans - they were tight but it's a start!

I'm going on the Carnival cruise to the Mexican Riviera with my sister. She lives across the country so I'm very excited to see her. We didn't realize we'd be in Mexico for cinco de mayo until a couple of days ago :) Should be fun!

Where/ when is everyone cruising??

Hi, Skiiergirl!

I would love to lose 10 more lbs before my cruise, but I'm not expecting that I'll lose it all :)

I've lost about 15lbs in the last 2 months eating nothing but kale, eggs and soup - it's getting pretty old lol. I finally squeezed myself into a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans - they were tight but it's a start!

I'm going on the Carnival cruise to the Mexican Riviera with my sister. She lives across the country so I'm very excited to see her. We didn't realize we'd be in Mexico for cinco de mayo until a couple of days ago :) Should be fun!

Where/ when is everyone cruising??

Fantastic on the weight loss! Sounds like an interesting eating plan. I can't eat kale due to being on blood thinners.

Sister trip sounds fun!!

We are doing Caribbean 4/25 and then Pan Canal San Juan to San Diego on 5/2. We will be going through the Canal on Cinco De Mayo so our Cruise Critic group is planning a Cinco De Mayo party if the ship doesn't do one.

I don't know anything about Carnival but I am sure you will have a great time. Have you gone over to your roll call to chat? We have met some of the most marvelous people through the roll calls over the years. Some have become lifelong friends!

Traveling yesterday - stayed the same at 192 - boooooooooooo.

One of those weeks where I must have missed something in my calorie counting because I did good, even and had an "exercise buffer" to boot from field work.

Feel great though though - clothes fit good, energy ok ('cept tired from remodeling....) - next week is a nieces wedding in San Diego - will be fun to see the family and relax for a day or two.

I do a Friday weigh...so that is why I am a day late to the party each week. LOL

Down 2 lbs. Happy with that but was hoping for more based on this week's eating and exercise. Oh well. I'll take the 2.0 and be happy at least it has a "-" in front of it. :)

Hi.

Sorry for getting in so late.

I lost 1 lbs.

Still so mich to loose til SIL wedding...

Today was the first sunny spring day

I lost .8 pounds. Not what I was hoping for but still better than a gain and considering some of my life's stress it is still a positive. Best of luck to everyone this week!

you guys are doing great! My scale hasn't budged in more than a week :mad: I've just started ignoring it and focusing on how my clothes fit. Huge props for making the scale move!:D

Well. I will have to do much better in the next few days. Got a bargain on Easter chocolate from Lindt today and munched my way through it.

Losing weight will not work like this...

Tomorrows a family Party. So got to get back on track tomorrow night or the next weigh in won't be any fun...

Edited by kasi1979

Woo hoooo!!! I reached my goal of losing 20 lbs in 2 months. :) I used the Sparkpeople app to count calories and I exercised for an hour 6 days a week. I still have a little time to lose another couple of lbs before we sail on 4/25/15.