sea pass card?

Hi. Can anyone tell me about the sea pass cards? Are the doors on the cabins "tap" to open, or do you slide it like a credit card to open the doors? And the same for purchasing items onboard? Just trying to figure out easiest way to carry cards. Was going to get retractable lanyard type clip, but the card would have to go in a plastic pouch, and that would be more trouble than its worth if you have to take in and out of plastic each time you use it. thanks!!

Hi. Can anyone tell me about the sea pass cards? Are the doors on the cabins "tap" to open, or do you slide it like a credit card to open the doors? And the same for purchasing items onboard? Just trying to figure out easiest way to carry cards. Was going to get retractable lanyard type clip, but the card would have to go in a plastic pouch, and that would be more trouble than its worth if you have to take in and out of plastic each time you use it. thanks!!

You an go to guest services and have them punch a hole on the card. Once this is done you can use a lanyard with a hook type clip on the eve.

Steve

You an go to guest services and have them punch a hole on the card. Once this is done you can use a lanyard with a hook type clip on the eve.

Steve

My only trip has been on the Voyager in February, and the cards all had pre-punched holes.

Perhaps it is just easier for us Aussies to have at the ready to swipe for drinks.

It's just like a hotel key...carry it like you would a key for any hotel! I use a small purse around the ship...need lipstick, comb, tissues, etc.....I don't wear my hotel key around my neck...I don't wear my ship's key around my neck!!

I have a question: what do you bring with you during excursions? I assume you would need your seapass card, cash, a towel, sunscreen, etc...do you bring a bag with you? If so, where do you put the bag while swimming in the ocean, but especially during excursions? I am planning on going to stingray city, dunns waterfalls, dolphin cove, etc....where do you put your bags during these excursions? HELP!