Cruise director for carnival breeze

Ahoymatey1977

Matt Mitchum is supposed to be the CD but with the Vista coming out I am pretty sure by March there will be a shake up of movement of CDs

OP is looking for CD this March (as in a couple months from now). Vista comes out March 2016, no?

I too am curious to see the new schedule from next month on as well.

According to his Facebook page John is boarding the Breeze today...however, I'm not sure for how long as he states he will be in a stateroom for 2 weeks living out of a suitcase...we are hoping to board in March

John is boarding the Breeze because he will be hosting the Bloggers Cruise 8 starting Jan. 31. He is going on for the cruise before just to get things ready. He will not be the CD for either of these cruises.

I messaged Cory and asked him what ships him and Matt would be on come May 2015, and he has told me that the CD schedule shows that he will be on the Valor and Matt will be on the Breeze, I was on the Breeze last May 2014 and at that time, Matt had just came onto the Breeze and his Asst. was Dustin and to be honest with you, out of all the cruises I've been on, I will only cruise on a ship that the CD is either Matt or Cory, I don't care for the other directors, therefore if the two of them ever left Carnival, then so would I, the two of them are so great at their jobs, that they are one of my main requirements when I sail Carnival

Just off the Breeze last weekend. I really enjoyed Matt.

We were on the same cruise as you !! Loved Matt, he was awesome. My kids are still quoting him........bye.....I said BYEEEEEEEE !!!! He was a favorite for sure !!

John is boarding the Breeze because he will be hosting the Bloggers Cruise 8 starting Jan. 31. He is going on for the cruise before just to get things ready. He will not be the CD for either of these cruises.

I will be on the Breeze for the Jan 31st cruise. I've never been on a ship when there was a group, but I've heard it can be somewhat of a pain. Do you think having the Bloggers on will mean bars closing down for their group? Or, if any of you have experience being on a cruise with a large group, could you share?