Another Wine/Champagne Question

m8zenblue

What cruiseline?? None that I know of will do this. Its only if you dont finish the bottle they store it .. and I guess I have never asked for a bottle not bought from the cruiseline, just brought it back to my cabin. If they do store it, then I assume for sure they will charge the corkage fee.

Just store them in your cabin, until you want to drink them.

If you have Fixed Seating on HAL (saew on your other thread that you will be sailing on HAL) -- you wine steward can store your wine for you if you have only a couple of bottles. Otherwise -- you will have to keep it in your cabin - that is what ost people do.

If you have Open Seating -- you will not necessarily have the same table each evening -- thus take only a bottle at a time.

No matter which vemue you -- if you still have some left over wine -- the wine stewards will tag the bottle with your name and cabin number on it and store it for you for the next evening.

If it's a cruiseline that allows you to bring wine/champagne, then you may carry it where you will...they won't take it from you.

If you're trying to get alcohol onto a ship that doesn't allow it, and they find it, they will hold it until the last night of the cruise.

Archived