It's July.... who's cruising this month?

hiccups

The board's seemed a bit slower than usual...maybe everyone is already on a cruise :D For those of you departing this month, when and where will you be going?

Our Uniworld Rhine/Moselle cruise starts August 1, but we leave for Amsterdam four weeks from today. I hope our documents will come within the next week or so. I'm happy to finally be able to say we're going on vacation this month!

We leave on Friday for Provence with Uniworld. This is our first summer trip to Europe in many years and now I remember why. Temps next week are north of 100 degrees.:(

Not looking forward to the weather but looking forward to the wine!

July 19-31 Munich to Basel on Avalon. Hope it's not too hot. Our second cruise with Avalon. Older ship, aquarium room.

Glad the dollar is strong vs the Euro so I can buy some Christmas goodies in Bavaria.

Happy cruising everyone.

Bon voyage to all of you! We'll be leaving next month, shortly after all of you. I'm dreading hot weather too. It's just got to cool down there! 100 degrees in Strasbourg 2 of the next 3 days is just crazy! And 99 degrees 4 days out of the next 6? Unbelievable. :eek: I'll keep my fingers crossed for cooler weather for ALL of us!

Bon voyage to all of you! We'll be leaving next month, shortly after all of you. I'm dreading hot weather too. It's just got to cool down there! 100 degrees in Strasbourg 2 of the next 3 days is just crazy! And 99 degrees 4 days out of the next 6? Unbelievablon Voyage e. :eek: I'll keep my fingers crossed for cooler weather for ALL of us!

Bon Voyage to all as well!!! We're going on 8/27 flying into Amsterdam for Vantage Rhine and Moselle to Basel. Hopefully it will have cooled down some. :D

We are cruising with Viking July 17th on Eistla! Amsterdam to Budapest. I have been reading everything I can find about river cruising and we are certainly getting excited. Have taken many Ocean cruises and now looking forward to this new experience!

Headed to do viking's Douro river cruise in July.

Will it surprise them that I speak Portuguese? (Unused language for the last 40 years) but still dream in it! Looking forward to extra time in Lisboa, Spain...And Switzerland!

Really excited! (About everything except for the plane ride)

1st river cruise... Except when I cruised the Columbia River commercial fishing in high school.

1st international trip solo since I was twentyish.

Flying to Amsterdam on July 28 for a couple of days on our own before embarking on Vantage's Switzerland and the Heart of the Rhine and Moselle on board the River Navigator.

FuelScience

We leave for Amsterdam on the 29th. We'll have to wave to each other there or on the river :)

We have the Anne Frank House scheduled for the afternoon of the 31st, and are thinking about a food tour. I want to do a biking tour, but I don't think I can talk DH into it!

Viking Portraits of Southern France cruise starting 22 July from Chalon sur Saone

DriveslikeMario - thanks for the thought but you can uncross your fingers for me I'm looking forward and longing for hot weather. :)

We are on the AmaCerto leaving Amsterdam on July 20th. Leaving the U.S on the 17th for a few days pre- cruise on our own and then a week post cruise traveling thru Switzerland. Looking SO forward to this long awaited vacation.

Hey There HydroKitty,

This is Lisa and Gary LoneStarCruisinCouple and we shall be flying into Amsterdam on August 30. Will you still be in town and or shall you have already set sail. We are staying at The Toren Hotel.

Would be nice in getting a chance to say Howdy.

Gary

Hi Lisa and Gary....we fly in on the 27th and sail either the 29 or 30....too bad, that would have been fun. We're staying on board the Navigator, which I hope will be docked in Amsterdam! We'll have to try to be more coordinated next time!!! Especially since my cousin, Gary, lives in Sugarland. :D

We arrive on the 30 and on the 31 have a walking tour with Tom van der Leij later that evening going to try an Indonesian Rice Table at Tempo Deplore. Next day a Bike Tour also with Tom that evening meeting with two Canadian couples that are on our cruise and having Cocktails at Bubbles and Wine and then on to our dinner at the Famous Five Flies.

Doing Ann Frank on Sept 2 before we check out of our hotel. Right around the corner. 3 minute walk.

Cheers

Lisa and Gary

Sounds great!!! We're looking forward to Indonesian buffet as well. If you like art, of course there's the world famous Rijks, but just down the street from it is the Van Gogh, which I thought was wonderful.

Will be flying out of US on July 12 - boarding the Lofn on July 13: Budapest to

Amsterdam. It's our first river cruise. We have taken 30+ cruises on regular cruise lines. Hope the weather isn't too hot. Our 4 previous European cruises on Celebrity were in September and October.