Updates from the Emerald Princess - 19th Sept 2015 – 24th October 2015

Hi Guys

I am setting this thread up early as in 10 days we will be leaving Scotland and heading for Greece and I don’t know if I will be able to get on the internet again till we get on the ship….

From 19th September 2015 till 24th October 2015 we will be spending 35 days on the Emerald Princess, Doing the Greek isles, the Western Mediterranean and the Eastern Caribbean.

(Then after that we swap ships, see my signature for our other cruises we are doing).

When I can (and if I can get on to CC :rolleyes:) I will provide a few updates from our big trip.

If you have any question about the Emerald Princess you are welcome to ask and if I can and when I can, I will try and answer them.

Hi

Thanks for this offer, we are on the Emerald next Sept London to Singapore, we are on Deck 8 Cabin E419 Mid ship Oceanview obstructed. I have googled the degree of obstruction but wondered if you had the opportunity if you would check it out for me - while you are discreetly in the area.

Thanks so much.

QUOTE=Kiwi_cruiser;47624162]Hi Guys

I am setting this thread up early as in 10 days we will be leaving Scotland and heading for Greece and I don’t know if I will be able to get on the internet again till we get on the ship….

From 19th September 2015 till 24th October 2015 we will be spending 35 days on the Emerald Princess, Doing the Greek isles, the Western Mediterranean and the Eastern Caribbean.

(Then after that we swap ships, see my signature for our other cruises we are doing).

When I can (and if I can get on to CC :rolleyes:) I will provide a few updates from our big trip.

If you have any question about the Emerald Princess you are welcome to ask and if I can and when I can, I will try and answer them.

• 2 weeks later...

Stu and his family are "stuck" alongside in Rhodes - with very high winds. They may have to miss their next port - but not known as yet ( from his Facebook page)

I recall when we left Athens on P&O Oriana 4 years ago that it was VERY windy also in that area

Barry

Messina was a sail through the Straits. They have now arrived nice and early in Naples. ......along with about 12,000 others:D

1z3b690.jpg

Ship

M/S Allure of the Seas ..5,400

M/S Emerald Princess... 3,080

MSC Divina ..................3,502

3 Ships.......................11,982

ps ..Thomsons Island Escape is also arriving , so add a further 1,800 pax.!!

Edited by Kiwi Kruzer