When Can I Expect A Response From Carnival

TwinsGamma

It has been 4 days since I submitted 2 different forms to Carnival via their website. The first one I sent is for a missing cruise on my VIFP profile and the second was for a price drop. I have yet to hear from a Carnival representative on either issue. How much time should a allocate for a response before resubmitting requests?

Are you booked directly through carnival? If not only

Your agent can do the price reduction. If booked direct resubmit the form again

I booked directly with Carnival. Did not use a TA or PVP. Will try to submit the forms again

I booked directly with Carnival. Did not use a TA or PVP. Will try to submit the forms again

Having a good PVP helps. We're fortunate to have a very good PVP, and she makes every effort to help us with similar questions. Other than that, you'll just have to be very persistent in getting a response. There's an old saying, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease." ;)

I recommend that you always request an e-mail response and give your e-mail address in the request. This does not always work, but at least when it does it tells you they got it.

I sent an email to the Players Club three days ago and still don't have an answer, but I thought it was interesting that I received a survey regarding the email I sent. Strange??

I got a response within 3 days, but I didn't like the answer :(

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

I got a response within 3 days, but I didn't like the answer :(

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

Mine was more comments than anything else and also notification that we are sailing again. I don't expect anything much because last time that's what we got, lol.

It has been 4 days since I submitted 2 different forms to Carnival via their website. The first one I sent is for a missing cruise on my VIFP profile and the second was for a price drop. I have yet to hear from a Carnival representative on either issue. How much time should a allocate for a response before resubmitting requests?

Four weeks.

I submitted two price protection forms this week and received the email confirmations within 10 minutes even though it stated on the form it could take a couple days. If you are sure your email is listed correctly I would make a call and ask for on line support.

Edited by justinsmom

I submitted a price drop last night. Had not heard back by this morning, so I called the PVP phone number and they did it over the phone.

I submitted a question about the Clocks that were on the lido deck but were removed after the ship went thru the 2.0 up grade. I got a response about a week later yes Carnival does answer the questions that are submitted.

Gary