Hot tea options

take us away

Unfortunately, they only had that Fields & Select stuff on the W'dam.:( But I was so happy when the PG Tips arrived.:D The weird thing is, when they had the Lounge inspection (apparently it happens several times a week) they had to hide the bowl of PG Tips. Go figure - better not show what the passengers want!

Thanks for the update. Guess I'll add teabags to my packing list for my next cruise. :mad:

They were serving the Bigelow tea and it was wonderful. Had all of the great flavor selections for hot tea and the iced tea was excellent too.

No sign of the replacement brand - but with the ship leaving the fleet, they may just be trying to get rid of the old selections.

Okie1946

Thank goodness for the PG Tips. I hope that's still available for our next cruise! I thought Bigelow was poor (tea dust), but this new stuff sounds worse. On our last cruise, I was sad to see that they no longer have their house-label Darjeeling. That was my favorite.

Ditto. I wish they still had that tea, the one with the HAL logo.

As someone has already mentioned, the Ryndam, recently sailing from UK had some tubs of teabags available as well as the individual packets. PGtips, Tetley and Yorkshire.

I was interested to note that Yorkshire seemed by far the most popular, followed by Tetley and then PG tips. At least, I gathered this by how full(or not) the tubs were at any given time...well, it was something to do while preparing my cuppa.:D

A lady posted a brief review of her very recent Alaska sailing on the Amsterdam and said that Bigelow teas were back!

Darn - already bought my stash for the WC but YEAH

Just off Amsterdam this morning. As I did for my May trip on Amsterdam, I packed my own tea for this one. Turns out I didn't need to!

Lido and MDR -- PG Tips and great selection of Bigelow

Pinnacle -- Harney and Sons

No Fields ANYWHERE in sight!!

This time they listened to us!

Edited by Av8rix