Dynamics dining - prepiad gratuties

shay869

Guest maddycat

We have both Quantum and Anthem booked. When we book, the gratuities were added to our invoices. Since then, we have called and had the gratuities removed. This way we can use our OBC to pay for the gratuities.

I was on the phone with a rep from Royal Caribbean today about another matter. But, he also told me that Royal plans to move to allowing people to choose whether to prepay tips or not in the near future due to the high number of complaints they have gotten about required prepayment for My Time. He did not have a implementation date. So, we shall see.

When I booked a November 2015 cruise on Oasis (which by then will be fully DD), I did have to prepay my gratuities. Based on what I was told by RC at booking time last month, they are considering the entire cruise MTD for now and all gratuities must be prepaid. They are not allowing anyone to select early or late (traditional) seating. She said that in March 2015, DD would be implemented on Oasis and gratuities with DD was required to be pre-paid as it had been with MTD. Another couple also sailing on that same cruise was told the exact same thing. They booked with a different RC rep a few days later. But as with all RC customer service, it depends on who you talk to.

When I booked a November 2015 cruise on Oasis (which by then will be fully DD), I did have to prepay my gratuities. Based on what I was told by RC at booking time last month, they are considering the entire cruise MTD for now and all gratuities must be prepaid. They are not allowing anyone to select early or late (traditional) seating. She said that in March 2015, DD would be implemented on Oasis and gratuities with DD was required to be pre-paid as it had been with MTD. Another couple also sailing on that same cruise was told the exact same thing. They booked with a different RC rep a few days later. But as with all RC customer service, it depends on who you talk to.
I have 1/2/16 booked on Oasis and my booking dashboard still says::eek:

Preferences & Requests

Room Arrangement: Unknown

Dinner Seating: Traditional Dining 08:30 PM , No Waitlists