Restaurants near Embassy Suites FLL

saldino

I love Kellys Landing. New England Seafood.

Outback Steakhouse

Carabbas

Firehouse Subs

Pei Wei

Shula Burger

PDQ

Quarterdeck

Southport Raw Bar

Boatyard

Mezzaluna

Coco Asian

Gilberts

Duffys

You get the picture.

What kind of food and what price?

Edited by BlueHerons

I enjoyed Carabbas, and Outback. My parents also like Mezzaluna but I have not yet been there. I would love to go to Gilberts, but the last time I tried, they were closed. Closed on Sundays, not sure if still that way. But hope next time I am there before or after a cruise, to finally go there.

I enjoyed Carabbas, and Outback. My parents also like Mezzaluna but I have not yet been there. I would love to go to Gilberts, but the last time I tried, they were closed. Closed on Sundays, not sure if still that way. But hope next time I am there before or after a cruise, to finally go there.

Gilberts is good, but I certainly would not go out of my way to eat there like I would Mezzaluna, Coco Asian, Market 17, or Kellys.

Every trip to Ft Lauderdale includes at least one meal at Kelly's Landing; nostalgia as I remember going to the original Kelly's in South Boston. We also enjoy happy Hour at Mezzaluna.

Great variety of dining options in the 17th st area and for us, we keep away from any chain restaurants.

Darcy

Every trip to Ft Lauderdale includes at least one meal at Kelly's Landing; nostalgia as I remember going to the original Kelly's in South Boston. We also enjoy happy Hour at Mezzaluna.

Great variety of dining options in the 17th st area and for us, we keep away from any chain restaurants.

Darcy

Thanks! Never heard of Mezzaluna...will check it out.

My favorites are Boatyard and Market 17.

La Bamba just opened too if you want great casual Mexican/Cuban food and free chips and salsa with your meal.

Thanks! Cuban food would set the tone before a cruise!

Thanks! Never heard of Mezzaluna...will check it out.

Mezzaluna is right next door to the Hyatt Place, which is across the street from Embassy Suites

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So many good places to go to eat at how can one choose. We will be there three nights before our cruise !st night going to eat at the 15th St Fisheres. I think one night at Kelly the other up in the air. We are staying Hyatt Place 17th st.

Question where would your go to place be if you only had 3 nights

Pam

Thanks

While there is certainly nothing wrong with it, there are too many other great pizza places to waste a meal on doughboys.

Luigis

Anthonys

Pizza Craft

Louie Bossi

The above are just a few that are much better.

If I had one meal free, I would eat at Market 17 or Coco Asian if it had to be on 17th Street.

Off 17th Street either Roccos Tacos on Las Olas or Spring Chicken on Federal Highway. I cannot get enough of their fried chicken lately. It is the fast casual food, but not fast food version of the chicken at Yardbird in South Beach.

Edited by BlueHerons

While there is certainly nothing wrong with it, there are too many other great pizza places to waste a meal on doughboys.

Luigis

Anthonys

Pizza Craft

Louie Bossi

If I had one meal free, I would eat at Market 17 or Coco Asian if it had to be on 17th Street.

Off 17th Street either Roccos Tacos on Las Olas or Spring Chicken on Federal Highway. I cannot get enough of their fried chicken lately. It is the fast casual food, but not fast food version of the chicken at Yardbird in South Beach.

Don't forget Osteria Acqua & Farina on S. Federal Hwy. Their gourmet pizzas are amazing and it's only a mile from Embassy Suites.

Don't forget Osteria Acqua & Farina on S. Federal Hwy. Their gourmet pizzas are amazing and it's only a mile from Embassy Suites.
\

Oh yes I did forget about them!

Also I love Mellow Mushroom on Federal.

Have y'all tried Spring Chicken yet? I'm obsessed.

Luigis

Anthonys

Pizza Craft

Louie Bossi

Thanks

Had dinner at Louie Bossi's two weeks ago. The place was packed on a Monday night and the food was great. It's really loud but a great experience when you go. Prices are reasonable and the pizza is really outstanding. The waiter explained that the oven temperature is over nine hundred degrees and it only takes a few minutes for the pizza to be done. They also have a extensive wine list. It was the only busy place on Las Olas that night. Can't wait to go back in early November before my cruise on the Allure Of The Seas.

Had dinner at Louie Bossi's two weeks ago. The place was packed on a Monday night and the food was great. It's really loud but a great experience when you go. Prices are reasonable and the pizza is really outstanding. The waiter explained that the oven temperature is over nine hundred degrees and it only takes a few minutes for the pizza to be done. They also have a extensive wine list. It was the only busy place on Las Olas that night. Can't wait to go back in early November before my cruise on the Allure Of The Seas.

Yes, their food is pretty amazing. Make sure you make a reservation when you come back!