Rome - airport hotel?

phabric

I will be flying to Rome. I will be a female solo passenger. I will be taking Princess transfer to the port the day after my flight to Rome. I would like to stay close to the airport so I would be able to return to the airport the next day to take the Princess transfer.

Is there a hotel attached to the airport or a hotel close by that I can return to the airport ?

I'll just chime in for the FCO Hilton as well. I've stayed there a few times as a solo woman. Well treated, always felt safe. I've been lucky enough to be upgraded to the Executive floor each time, so I had access to the Lounge (free breakfast, snacks, evening appetizers, drinks). It's a very small Lounge, but it worked well for me. The last time I was there in May, they have me a huge room - it had to be the "Plus" room. It was newly refurbished.

The walk to the train station or the airport terminals is easy and maybe 10 minutes of walking. I'll take it over the Hilton Garden Inn - that one is not attached to the airport and you have to take a shuttle to/from it.