Budget FLL-PORT MIAMI SHUTTLE CRUISE SHIP

dairy5

Anyone have experience with renting a van from Budget at FLL and dropping it off at Port of Miami Shuttle Cruise ship Budget destination? Do they provide a shuttle to the port? It has the same address as a previous one that we have used that does not provide shuttle. Thanks for any help.

You can try to get on the shuttle from the Courtyard by Marriott, one block away. I think they charge only $5 and leave on the half-hour. They add a second van if the first one fills up. You have to book with the bellman there. Otherwise as stated taxi is only $10 or so.

You could drop off everyone at the terminal after re-fueling the car at the BP at 1000 Biscayne Blvd right near the port entrance before proceeding over to the joint Avis/Budget drop-off.

I have returned there on 3 occasions and was surprised when read posts here that they had added a shuttle, as they did not seem to indicate that was in the plans when I was there last.

I just spoke with Budget as we are returning a car at the POM shuttle location in February. I was assured that we will be shuttled to the ship free of charge. I was told that as long as we booked to return to P2F location, this will happen. I guess we'll see....

• 5 months later...
I just spoke with Budget as we are returning a car at the POM shuttle location in February. I was assured that we will be shuttled to the ship free of charge. I was told that as long as we booked to return to P2F location, this will happen. I guess we'll see....

I was wondering how this worked out for you?. I have the same drop off location for April. We have 6 people and luggage and I was wondering if they can accommodate all of us.

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...