Laurab23

You can also try : weather.bm

Then "climate data"

Then the month and year you want and clic "get report"

When the report opens, clic on "table one"

Have fun !

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by sebas030

This is my favorite weather site which posts reports all the way back to 1996 if one is interested in historical data. There's even a thumbnail picture of what everyday looks like for everyday of the month. It gives an idea of what the weather is like, if, and when you might need a jacket and also gives a 3 day forecast.

http://www.bermudaweather.bm/

We will be in Bermuda in early June. What can I expect the water temp to be?

Laura

Brrrr! :p

I can tell you it was very cold when we spent a week in June a couple years ago, although for several recent years we've seen cooler temps in other areas then as well. We chose June because it was a relatively dry month, but we arrived following very heavy rains and left as more were arriving. The week we were there we were very lucky, sunny everyday.

So ya just never know, and all of the historical data in the world is just that - historical. Whatever the water temps enjoy Bermuda!

Edited by blue_water

Brrrr! :p

I can tell you it was very cold when we spent a week in June a couple years ago, although for several recent years we've seen cooler temps in other areas then as well. We chose June because it was a relatively dry month, but we arrived following very heavy rains and left as more were arriving. The week we were there we were very lucky, sunny everyday.

So ya just never know, and all of the historical data in the world is just that - historical. Whatever the water temps enjoy Bermuda!

I hope its warm enough to go in the ocean. We had a choice of a cruise that goes to Half Moon Cay or the one that goes to Bermuda and we picked Bermuda. But no matter what,I love Bermuda.

Laura

I hope its warm enough to go in the ocean. We had a choice of a cruise that goes to Half Moon Cay or the one that goes to Bermuda and we picked Bermuda. But no matter what,I love Bermuda.

Laura

We've had no problem with the ocean in June. Yes, the water temps are warmer in July - on the other hand the air temps are in the 90's :eek:. I guess it's relative to what you're accustomed to: when I was growing up, I had a buddy that summered in Bermuda, and he thought Long Island Sound water was freezing in August...

Laura

Obviously more southern points are warmer but you will surely be able to enjoy the ocean in June in Bermuda. We just had a cool year where the ocean was cold and the pool was freezing.

Agree, Bermuda is gorgeous and your choice was perfect!

• 4 weeks later...