Ship docked in Wellington

3 1/2 hours in some of the roughest waters on the planet is at times not very appealing

Yes ...Last week one of the ferries put a new meaning to Roll On , Roll Off......it was so rough ,a truck rolled off in the middle of Cook Strait and went straight to the bottom, even though it was lashed down.:eek:

I may have to sneak into the celebration Singapore airlines is hosting to celebrate their inaugural flights on the Wellington Canberra Singapore route to ready myself for the flight home!! The wines and glasses are all set out and they have a man singing and playing the guitar [emoji450]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As someone who has been considering flying into Wellington as part of the new SIN Airlines hook up, what's the problem? Should I be very afraid or just afraid?

It's a big deal for us to have international flights out of CBR.

There's no problem in fact it's great for Wellington.

I like like any excuse for a free wine [emoji485] and I don't like flying as I get nervous very easily [emoji51]

As someone who has been considering flying into Wellington as part of the new SIN Airlines hook up, what's the problem? Should I be very afraid or just afraid?

It's a big deal for us to have international flights out of CBR.

It is no worse than flying into Canberra. There is just high winds and turbulence as you come in or take off.

The takeoff from Wellington was ok. It hands down beat landing in the rain in Hamilton [emoji41]

Alongside identifying ships I can't be trusted to use parking machines either. The man on the intercom wasn't impressed when I called him as I paid at the parking building instead of the exit. I had no clue how I was going to get out without being charged twice!!!!!!

It is no worse than flying into Canberra. There is just high winds and turbulence as you come in or take off.

I don't think anything could be worse than our takeoff in to a storm late at night in Milan a few years ago. It was NOT pleasant, but the worst thing was some woman screaming and yelling "We're all going to die!!".

My husband has a substantial fear of flying as it is. When he was employed a couple of his employers gave serious thought to putting him through a "Fear of flying" course!

I don't think anything could be worse than our takeoff in to a storm late at night in Milan a few years ago. It was NOT pleasant, but the worst thing was some woman screaming and yelling "We're all going to die!!".

My husband has a substantial fear of flying as it is. When he was employed a couple of his employers gave serious thought to putting him through a "Fear of flying" course!

Don't let him see the film 'Sully' then.