Just had to share Carnival Breeze June 11th 2017. cozumel belize roatan

dawnvan

Thank you for posting, this gets me psyched up. We did this itinerary on Dream a few years back, and are returning to Breeze for this same itinerary this summer. Breeze is our favorite. By the way, your daughter is very talented when it comes to video production!

Do they still have the Tandoor restaurant? That restaurant is a deal-make for me!

It's very disappointing to hear you weren't offered twice a day cabin service. I expect it on our Breeze cruise this August.

Our cabin steward tried that trick on our last cruise...gave us an either/or and not both because he had too many cabins to clean. I told him that wasn't my problem and that I wanted twice a day and we got it. John Heald keeps saying that Carnival's policy is twice a day...up to the passenger if they want just once a day (mainly because some like to sleep in).

I had one more question, Dawnvan. When y'all did the dolphins, were those photos from the vendor or did y'all get to take your phones? We are doing the Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab and have paid for 12 of our group of 14 to do the excursion. The other 2 (my 82 year young grandparents) just want to watch, but weren't sure if they'd be allowed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the review. We are doing this cruise in 8 days! Loved the video. I used it to "tease" some first time cruisers going with us. Sorry for your loss. It looks you guys had a great time and would be a lot of fun to cruise with!!! :):cool::)

Thank you for posting, this gets me psyched up. We did this itinerary on Dream a few years back, and are returning to Breeze for this same itinerary this summer. Breeze is our favorite. By the way, your daughter is very talented when it comes to video production!

Do they still have the Tandoor restaurant? That restaurant is a deal-make for me!

Yes they do. I didn't try the tandoor but it is still there

We just returned from the Carnival Breeze on sunday. We were asked on the first day if we wanted morning or afternoon service for our cabin. I regretted saying morning because I always had to call at night to get beach towels for our excursion the next day. I will say I just really missed 2 times a day service.

Although you may be asked "morning or evening" servicing of the cabin, you are still able to ask for both.

In April, our cabin steward asked which we would prefer and I asked if we could have both, and she immediately said "yes, of course!" - and that's what we chose. No issues, no troubles.

I had one more question, Dawnvan. When y'all did the dolphins, were those photos from the vendor or did y'all get to take your phones? We are doing the Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab and have paid for 12 of our group of 14 to do the excursion. The other 2 (my 82 year young grandparents) just want to watch, but weren't sure if they'd be allowed. :)

They will not let anyone take pictures. And will probably make the grandparents sit out if the area. We ended up buying the photo package before the swim. For a group as large as yours you should get a pretty good deal. We had 11 people and was able to get the price down. She said she couldn't do it, said she had to talk to a manager and then came back and said she could but that we wouldn't get a group photo. We ended up with 422 picture including the group photo and paid 40 bucks a person/$440 dollars. she told me not to tell. But I like to help my fellow cruisers out because that is a racket!! We had a great time there. Enjoyed our swim and sea lion show and they even let us get in with the manatees!! The botanical garden history section is very neat to look at also!! The snorkeling is so so but good for new snorkelers. Enjoy your time there!!

It's very disappointing to hear you weren't offered twice a day cabin service. I expect it on our Breeze cruise this August.

We are doing this itinerary on the Breeze on 9/24/17. Twice a day service is available, you just tell them that you want it. We were on the Freedom in April. Our Steward didn't volunteer the twice a day service, but it told him I wanted it. We gave him some extra $ at the beginning, and he took great care of us the whole week.

I agree that the Breeze is one AWESOME ship!!! I was on her last fall with my sisters and our niece. The crew was outstanding. I too found out towards the end of our cruise that our aunt had passed away. My DH contacted Carnival on Friday. The guest services people were unbelievable. They found us in the dining room and called there. I went to guest services who let me call my DH on their phone, even dialed the number for me. They were very sympathetic, called us the next morning to see how we were doing. Offered us priority debarkation even. They took very good care of us. Anyone going on the Breeze will not be disappointed.

I am so sorry about your Grandmother!

Great video!

How did your daughter do the video or what software did she use? Thanks!

Thank you! My daughter got most of the videos on her iPhone and the underwater videos were on a Fuji film xp70 underwater camera. She edited it on her Mac computer no extra soft west. Just what's on her Mac movie maker.

I agree that the Breeze is one AWESOME ship!!! I was on her last fall with my sisters and our niece. The crew was outstanding. I too found out towards the end of our cruise that our aunt had passed away. My DH contacted Carnival on Friday. The guest services people were unbelievable. They found us in the dining room and called there. I went to guest services who let me call my DH on their phone, even dialed the number for me. They were very sympathetic, called us the next morning to see how we were doing. Offered us priority debarkation even. They took very good care of us. Anyone going on the Breeze will not be disappointed.

My grandmother passed away late Saturday night and we debarked sunday morning, I didn't go to talk to guest services until sunday morning so I think all the priority disembark was already taking place.. So glad to hear they took such good care of you!!

Do you by chance remember what shows they are currently performing in the main showroom?

Monday was playlist productions motor city

Tuesday was showtime country road

Wednesday was playlist productions 88 keys the rock n roll piano show

Thursday was HASBRO game show/bingo/get a clue

Friday was playlist productions Flick

Saturday was lip sync battle the main event.

I only went to Flick and I will say that it was very impressive. the best show I have seen on carnival in a while. We thought we should at least go to the theater one night!!! We like to go to the comedy show. If you go to that,especially at the end of the cruise, Go early people line up before each show and they empty limelight out at the end of each show to let everyone have a chance to go. That was great of carnival to do in my opinion.

Monday was playlist productions motor city

Tuesday was showtime country road

Wednesday was playlist productions 88 keys the rock n roll piano show

Thursday was HASBRO game show/bingo/get a clue

Friday was playlist productions Flick

Saturday was lip sync battle the main event.

I only went to Flick and I will say that it was very impressive. the best show I have seen on carnival in a while. We thought we should at least go to the theater one night!!! We like to go to the comedy show. If you go to that,especially at the end of the cruise, Go early people line up before each show and they empty limelight out at the end of each show to let everyone have a chance to go. That was great of carnival to do in my opinion.

Also on Thursday evening is the Love and Marriage show. The one we saw was hilarious.

We saw all the shows except for Country Road. All were good but Flick was probably our favorite also.

You should try and do the city tour in Belize. It is awesome. You get to see the rich and poor parts and just the diversity.

We are considering doing the tour that takes you to a school and some other areas. We are doing beach days at out other stops, so we would like a historical or cultural tour in Belize. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my LG-K371 using Forums mobile app