Check your early saving booking!!!! Huge price drop!!

rene194215

LOL...I was not so lucky on mine, but it was a 20.00 price drop, and it was sucessful, so 20.00 is 20.00 and it is hopefully a start to some more successful price drops. I will keep checking too:)

Congrats on your drops! It seems like a lot of them dropped today which is a good thing for us cruisers at least!

Alas mine still hasn't dropped low enough. I still need the price for 4 to drop $100 to make it the price I paid. With $40 in price drops in the past 10 days though I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Go onto the Carnival website. There is a quick check option right on the home page.

Where is the quick check option? I usually go through and do a dummy booking - is there an easier way?

Nothing for our November Sunshine Cruise...in fact it has gone up for our 8B category 849dollars...ugh...glad I booked when I did.

We booked a September 2016 on Conquest and it hasn't dropped or gone up...will continue to watch though. I have cruised with Carnival 2 other times and never got a price drop...:(

Where is the quick check option? I usually go through and do a dummy booking - is there an easier way?

On Carnival home page, there is a small section about 1/3 way down the page where it says find a cruise, sail from, date, nbr of travellers, and then search.

hope this helps. Doing the mock booking works too, but I just find this a tad bit quicker, could be my imagination though:D Either way comes up with same answer though. Good luck with price drop.:)

Where is this "quick check" option on the home page you speak of?. Do I have to sign in and go under manage my booking or something??

Sorry, I was not clear on that, it is a section on Carnival website page about 1/3 way down where it says find a cruise, sail from, sail date and nmbr of travellers. You dont have to sign in. I just find it quicker than doing the mock booking, but either way it comes up with same answer. Hope this helps, and good luck with price drop:)