Harmony of the seas

Hello, Looking for any recommendations of hotels that you stayed in the night before a cruise on harmony that you were able to set up transportation to from airport and then transportation to ship on day of cruise. Reading a lot of mixed reviews on several hotels.

Thank you!

We've had very good luck with the Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. Not a fancy hotel on the beach, but clean, walking distance to shopping and restaurants, with free airport shuttle and free shuttle to the cruise port.

We like the Embassy Suites there in Ft. Lauderdale. They have the great breakfast, drinks at night and suites that can fit 4 comfortably. They maybe a little higher than say the Hampton, but its within a 15 minute walk to the beach and has a really nice pool.

We always stay at Embassy Suites too. Not the fanciest hotel, but good price, big rooms, nice pool, huge complimentary breakfast and quick shuttle service to the ship (I believe last time it was $7 per person).

Will be staying there again next year when we do Harmony of the Seas - I'm excited about that one !

Mike

Oasis of the Seas

Allure of the Seas

Anthem of the Seas

Harmony of the Seas (July 2018)

Hello, Looking for any recommendations of hotels that you stayed in the night before a cruise on harmony that you were able to set up transportation to from airport and then transportation to ship on day of cruise. Reading a lot of mixed reviews on several hotels.

Thank you!

There is an entire forum on Cruise Critic dedicated to your question.

Here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Happy reading! :)

I use Priceline, choose downtown/port neighborhood and 3 stars- I have "won" Riverside 3 times and Hyatt once. I prefer Riverside as I like the outdoor breakfast seating morning of cruise and Starbucks about a block away. Less than $20 taxi/Uber from airport to hotel and hotel to port.

We recently (March) pre-cruise on the Harmony stayed at Hyatt Place...great location and breakfast...they offer a shuttle from FLL to the hotel for $2.00 per room not per person. They also offer a shuttle to Port Everglades for $7.00 per person but a taxi or Uber is quicker, easier & cheaper. Use a taxi or Uber after cruise to return to FLL.

Try booking Hyatt Place using:

www.valuetrips.com

Welcome to Cruise Critic !