Price increase on a "regular" drink ?

I keep seeing issues about Royal raising their drink prices recently. But I can't seem to find anyone discussing the price of a regular cocktail as opposed to some of the specialty items. I'm just curious what something like a vodka soda went up to. A stoli (or similar brand) and soda has been a little over $8 with tip.

It just makes the drink package an even better choice for me.

I keep seeing issues about Royal raising their drink prices recently. But I can't seem to find anyone discussing the price of a regular cocktail as opposed to some of the specialty items. I'm just curious what something like a vodka soda went up to. A stoli (or similar brand) and soda has been a little over $8 with tip.

It just makes the drink package an even better choice for me.

More Specific would be a top shelf vodka like Grey Goose and soda? I'm more curious about.... Well! anything with Grey Goose like a Bloody Mary, Or substituting any frozen cocktail with top shelf vodka like GG?

Edited by jagmanss1

On my recent cruise on the Grandeur, a top shelf drink (Sapphire and Tonic) was $8.00 and something like a Kahlua Sombrero was $7.00. Beers were $5.50 and $6.00.

More specifically I would like to know the pricing of import high end beers like Stella beers?

Edited by jagmanss1

More Specific would be a top shelf vodka like Grey Goose and soda? I'm more curious about.... Well! anything with Grey Goose like a Bloody Mary, Or substituting any frozen cocktail with top shelf vodka like GG?

You would waste Grey Goose in a bloody mary ?

You would waste Grey Goose in a bloody mary ?

No waste I drink it all :D have you ever tried it? Way better then a regular vodka in a BM..... I can Tell the difference:) Besides No waste as i'll have the premium beverage package....

Edited by jagmanss1

I'm not a big beer drinker but I believe the domestic 16 oz were $5.50 and the imports were $6.00.

Thanks, But I'm looking for current beer pricing out of a bottle not draft and guessing to add a $1 or $2 plus 18% gratuity....

Edited by jagmanss1

Those are bottle prices, the Premium American beers come in 16 oz bottles

16 oz for bottles of beer? UMMM! No beer I drink comes in 16 oz bottles, Stella comes in the highest bottle of 11.2 oz as most bottle beer is 12 oz.... I've never seen in any bar or liquor store 16 oz of any beer unless your buying a 16 oz can.

No such beer of 16 oz exists on a cruise unless it's maybe a draft.... Even then I doubt it's 16 oz.....

Edited by jagmanss1

16 oz for bottles of beer! UMMM! No beer I drink comes in 16 oz bottles, Stella comes in the highest bottle of 11.2 oz as most bottle beer is 12 oz.... I've never seen in any bar or liquor store 16 oz of any beer unless your buying a 16 oz can.

I've seen aluminum bottles on the ship that are 16 oz:

BudweiserLiteGasparillaAluminumBottleSide2.jpg

16 oz for bottles of beer? UMMM! No beer I drink comes in 16 oz bottles, Stella comes in the highest bottle of 11.2 oz as most bottle beer is 12 oz.... I've never seen in any bar or liquor store 16 oz of any beer unless your buying a 16 oz can.

No such beer of 16 oz exists on a cruise unless it's maybe a draft.... Even then I doubt it's 16 oz.....

Budweiser and Bud Lite come in 16 oz aluminum bottles. We had them last fall on Celebrity Equinox. In fact, I have several in the fridge right now.

Budweiser and Bud Lite come in 16 oz aluminum bottles. We had them last fall on Celebrity Equinox. In fact, I have several in the fridge right now.

Really! Hmmmm! Didn't know, I'll be! But mostly I drink imports in a bottle on a ship and know they are only 12 oz Beer outta an aluminum can/bottle just sounds wrong to me [emoji3]

Really! Hmmmm! Didn't know, I'll be! But mostly I drink imports in a bottle on a ship and know they are only 12 oz Beer outta an aluminum can/bottle just sounds wrong to me [emoji3]

I buy mine at Walmart, they come in packs of 15. The regular Bud is in red bottles and the Bud Lite bottles are blue. You can always pour it in a glass.