Transportion from the hotel to the port

southern traveler

How do you get to the port from the hotel? looking at Holiday inn express. Is a taxi the best way or are there shuttles?

What ship and what city are you asking about? Have you checked to see if the Holiday Inn Express offers a shuttle (complimentary or for a fee) from its property to the ship? If not, a taxi is probably your best option.

How do you get to the port from the hotel? looking at Holiday inn express. Is a taxi the best way or are there shuttles?
if you hotel doesn't have a free shuttle I always request a cab for a specific time from the front desk . I find the shuttles from the hotel to be unorganized and chaotic

In Fort Lauderdale, almost all hotels have a shuttle. Most charge a small fee, but you just sign up at the desk in the lobby. ($8 to $10 per person is usual )

If you have a party of four, a taxi is almost always cheaper, unless your hotel is out in the boondocks. Cabs are plentiful and cheap in Fort Lauderdale.

For one, the shuttle is your best bet. I would say that it is also good for two.

I believe that there are three Holiday Inns (Express) in FL. Two are quite close to the airport and the port; one is farther away.

Now, if you are talking about another city and another port, you will have to come back here and provide more information.

Shuttle for 6 will run twice than the cost of a cab. Get a van cab or even two cabs and you will have the convenience of going on YOUR schedule with no extra stops at other ships. NO advantage to using a hotel shuttle while in Ft L. It's a very easy city to transfer to port.