The last post wins !!!

griz400

This thread is about posting anything on your mind. (Norwegian of course) :)

I think we need a section for us to release what is troubling us.

Anything goes so keep it clean for the family usage, if you know what I mean.

Your best cruise time, Your worst cruise time, post your favorite picture and tell us about it, your best or worst shore excursion, meal on ship or port, best or worst souvenir, I think we all need 5 minutes of fame because 15 minutes is too long!!! lol .....

This can be fun, we have only 1 cruise so far, but here we go, 2cnd port of call was Cozumel, had a real good time in Grand Cayman, we booked Mr. Sanchos, got off ship, caught a cab, paid what was owed, walked up and got a table, umbrella, 2 chairs at pool, rented a locker, waiter handed us 2 drinks, and walked down into the pool with our 300.00 camera in my pocket (did i mention it wasnt waterproof) .... :(

107.jpg.c428001621334d5b84a9226a236089b9.jpg

I'm always curious as to why people want to know who the Capt. and Senior Staff are ?? and if they cancel their trips if the name isn't who they expect.:cool:

and what difference it makes.... from what I've experienced, all the Capt's drive their ships well, and safely. :rolleyes:

fwiw... I don't think it's ever made any kind of difference or impacted my vacation...

This thread is about posting anything on your mind. (Norwegian of course) :)

I think we need a section for us to release what is troubling us.

Anything goes so keep it clean for the family usage, if you know what I mean.

Your best cruise time, Your worst cruise time, post your favorite picture and tell us about it, your best or worst shore excursion, meal on ship or port, best or worst souvenir, I think we all need 5 minutes of fame because 15 minutes is too long!!! lol .....

This can be fun, we have only 1 cruise so far, but here we go, 2cnd port of call was Cozumel, had a real good time in Grand Cayman, we booked Mr. Sanchos, got off ship, caught a cab, paid what was owed, walked up and got a table, umbrella, 2 chairs at pool, rented a locker, waiter handed us 2 drinks, and walked down into the pool with our 300.00 camera in my pocket (did i mention it wasnt waterproof) .... :(

You could also call this a "Cruise Review" wouldn't that be a novel idea ? ;)

cheers...the Ump...:D

Cruising in 51 days on Breakaway and am such an addict that I'm on NCL and cruise critic daily. Waiting for room assignment with baited breath. I get so excited with the anticipation of my next cruise and at least on here I know I'm not alone with these feelings. Bon voyage to all who sail before me, but hurry up October 26th and then please go slowly for the next week!!

I'm always curious as to why people want to know who the Capt. and Senior Staff are ?? and if they cancel their trips if the name isn't who they expect.:cool:

and what difference it makes.... from what I've experienced, all the Capt's drive their ships well, and safely. :rolleyes:

fwiw... I don't think it's ever made any kind of difference or impacted my vacation...

True confession- I don't actually care about these things. (Frankly, I wouldn't know a good hotel director from a bad one.) But, for some odd reason, I want people to think I care about these things.

True confession- I don't actually care about these things. (Frankly, I wouldn't know a good hotel director from a bad one.) But, for some odd reason, I want people to think I care about these things.

But you WOULD know a good HD from a bad HD. A good HD tends to oversee a happy crew. A bad HD tends to oversee a crew who wish their boss wasn't onboard.

I'm less concerned about the captain, though getting one with a sense of humour, or who is personable, or has guest comfort at a higher-priority than cost-savings, or ....

Just like any company, the people who run the ship matter.

Ok, we have been on 1 cruise so far, (a 5 day), had a blast, taking a 7 day now in November to see what we like most, already wanting to plan or book another for spring, and looking for another for next fall .. are we sick ??? Or, did it get us hook , line, and sinker ??;)

I LOVE my balcony to watch the sun come up. I also love to people watch.

It's always fun see everyone at night after getting dressed up. The children always look cute with there red faces from the sun. It's so nice to see the ladies pretty dresses. These are the reasons a sail year after year.

A week from today, probably at this exact moment, I'll be sitting on my balcony, drinking coffee, eating a chocolate croissant, and watching the flying fish.

I'm literally aching with anticipation.

I can't remember when I needed a vacation this much.

We booked our upcoming 14 day cruise a year and a half ago. I can't believe we are 6 weeks away from leaving. I love that moment when we sat down for our first lunch on embarkation day waiting for our room to be ready. The anticipation was awesome! I have only been on one cruise do far. We have our next one in Oct and another one booked for Nov of 2015. We are waiting for the new dates to come out for fall if 2016. I think I am obsessed with cruising! IMO, it is the best way to spend a well earned vacation. Plus, reading cruise critic non-stop helps ease the time in between cruises. ;)

Why can't I find deals like this on Norwegian when I'm available to sail? :(

7 days for $34 a day!! You can't beat that price!

cruisefare.jpg

Don't forget... it's Carnival.....so no food, no toilet, no power.... doesn't cost them much to run one of the cruises....just float out to sea & power-down.

Are we really stooping to silly "game" threads around here?

You expect this on other wannabe cruise boards. So sad!

You're kinda right - I see this on the "Cruise Conversations" under the "Floataway Lounge". At least other cruisers from other lines can keep it going for years, I highly doubt this thread under NCL will last long for weeks. :confused:

I have taken four cruises, all on Carnival and the last two with our teenagers. I have had a fantastic time on all of them, but this next one we are changing it up a bit. Just my husband and I are sailing on NCL Pearl for an 11 day southern Caribbean in March. We are very excited waiting for it to come! I love cruising!

I have taken four cruises, all on Carnival and the last two with our teenagers. I have had a fantastic time on all of them, but this next one we are changing it up a bit. Just my husband and I are sailing on NCL Pearl for an 11 day southern Caribbean in March. We are very excited waiting for it to come! I love cruising!

Hi mrsjetpup

DD and I will be sailing with you on the Pearl.

You and your DH are going to love NCL:)

Hi mrsjetpup

DD and I will be sailing with you on the Pearl.

You and your DH are going to love NCL:)

Hi! Nice to meet you! I noticed after I posted that we are 199 days away. We booked this cruise after our original cruise in February was chartered, so we started at 300+ days! it's awesome to see the days count down!