AJ Towncar Service in Seattle

StrikeEagle

I did a search for AJ Towncar and all the results posts came up was by VacationingCharlene.

I'm looking for some reviews and first hand experiences from any other cruisers besides VacationingCharlene who did use AJ Towncar service. How is your experience.

Thanks

I’ve got a gut feeling that “VacationingCharlene” is affiliated with AJ towncar service. With that being said there is no way I wouldn’t use AJ towncar service, no matter how nice AJ is. I just find it to be rather odd that “VacationingCharlene” is recommending him and no one else is.

WOW.....I am very sad to hear these comments because I LIKE AJ and his outstanding service and want him to help him get customers in todays hard times competing with UBER and LYFT so much. WE ARE NOT AFFILITATED WITH HIM AT ALL and feel horrible, if since you wrote this post, you mess up business for him :(

Can't say why others are not commenting, but I do know TIMING on seeing this post, for those other customers is not easy. I really am sorry others have not written yet....not saying anything negative at least is good...right??

Hope you re-think using SeaTac Towncar Service as he provides an amazing service. My personality is pretty outgoing and to be helpful. If you were to check out my other posts in our upcoming 33 day cruise you will see that I have MANY things I recommend for people to do in San Diego. It is just me...HELPFUL Charlene.

AJ's loyal customer for visiting Seattle....

Happy sailings everyone.

Edited by VacationingCharlene

Interesting. My own search for "AJ towncar" turned up one non-VacationingCharlene-originated post, from 2015 and well down on the second page, reporting a positive AJ Towncar experience:

We used AJ car service last week. Thanks for the recommendation Vacationing Charlene!

If we can't just get friends to drop us off & pick us up for our cruise, I may have to try AJ just for research purposes (assuming he does Seattle locals as well as airport/pier/downtown runs).

(Edited to add: a search for just "AJ" reveals a few people reporting positively on their booking experience with AJ Towncar, but no more reporting back after having used AJ's service.)

Edited by TheAccidentalCruiser

We used AJ last year when we did an Alaska Cruise. He was prompt friendly and courteous. He got us to and from the ship and knew the back roads. The "5", OK I'm from Tennessee we call thing I-40, I-24, was bumper to bumper he jumped off the "5" and got us to the ship on time. Not sure where we were but it was a lot more scenic than the "5" anyway. He took us by HAL headquarters even, no free drinks there just like the ship :(. He'll get you to the ship and back to SEA which is all I care about. We've done the UBER / LYFT and have been surprised when we got the surprise bill due to "peak time" and all, AJ gave us a price and that was it, no surprises. GO AJ!!

Happy Sailing

Jim

We used AJ last year when we did an Alaska Cruise. He was prompt friendly and courteous. He got us to and from the ship and knew the back roads. The "5", OK I'm from Tennessee we call thing I-40, I-24, was bumper to bumper he jumped off the "5" and got us to the ship on time. Not sure where we were but it was a lot more scenic than the "5" anyway. He took us by HAL headquarters even, no free drinks there just like the ship :(. He'll get you to the ship and back to SEA which is all I care about. We've done the UBER / LYFT and have been surprised when we got the surprise bill due to "peak time" and all, AJ gave us a price and that was it, no surprises. GO AJ!!

Happy Sailing

Jim

Thanks for weighing in, Jim.

Glad your experience was so positive, and very glad you got to the ship on time! :)

Hi Charlene - it sounds like you have some great ideas - do you have a blog?

Thanks for the post, but no I do not have a blog. I am a Top Contributor on TripAdvisor and have written many reviews that you can check out at Charlene351.

Hope others come back here and they also say how wonderful AJ is!!

Can you give me a website for AJ Towncar?

GLADLY :p www.seatactowncar.com AJ's number is (206) 697-5577

He has a Crown Victoria Towncar that fits 4 people and their luggage comfortably as well as a Suburban. You will NOT be disappointed with his service. (Charlene says HELLO from San Diego)

• 6 months later...

I contacted AJ online to book with CC# and 2 days later still no confirmation from the site. I am calling today to find out if even confirmed or not. It is helpful to know so I don't double book especially since I entered a CC on his site.

locals would never refer to I-5 as THE 5. Its not done. Seattle has literally hundreds of one car type towncar firms. Recommending one guy is good however its easy for the one car firms to get overbooked so they call their friend to handle the overlap. There really are a few larger firms that have lots of cars, but pushing one guy with a car is not really that effective. Look on tripadvisor Seattle forum. On top right you will see arriving and departing and Cruises from Seattle. Both of these give you lots of options. Seatac airport has an official onsite limo provider called STILA and regulated by the port of Seattle. You simply call from baggage claim using the phones you call Ground Transportation. They will send a car to the door closest to you in baggage claim. Couldn't be easier. $45 to downtown and $60 to Pier 91. Why mess with a 'reservation' when there are towncars stationed right there?