Juan Diego M-A to stay on Radinace.

I'm extremely happy to say that Juan Diego Miranda-Allen, the World's Best Concierge had extended for another contract on Radiance. :p

He is now staying on Radiance until (at least) the end of the 2015 Australian season.

JD is extremely happy with this new contract and is looking forward to spending more time with his Australian Friends!:D

I am also extremely happy.:D

Raina

10366008_10152434384267829_6008652693918829945_n.jpg

Edited by AussieVisi2r

Well, you can keep just go ahead and keep him!! No... just kidding:D! He was our first Concierge right after we made Diamond. That was back in the day when being D opened the door to the CL. Saw him about 4 years later when the Radiance was in Tampa and he remembered the drink he made for DW on the first trip. I will note he did not remember mine!! Guess we know who made the impression!! You guys down under have a good one... ship and concierge:).

That is good news. Not only is Juan Diego a great concierge, he is a great entertainment director -- he planned several karaoke nights in the CL during our Australia/NZ cruise earlier this year.

Edited by kccrzr

• 4 weeks later...

We just got off the Radiance a couple of weeks ago and JD was amazing, we had an amazing 2 weeks with him and Rosario...the best barman on the Fleet.

What a showman JD is, ask him to tell you some jokes! :D

Amazing job guys!

Look forward to sailing with you again.

Roberto y Ana

Sorry..to those of you who have enjoyed sailing with him, as I have only sailed with him twice before and wasn't impressed either time...Just off the ROS two weeks ago..and chose to use the DL instead..

Loved JJ Shim...she was amazing, friendly and "welcoming" !!

Just my personal opinion based on the interaction we have had (and we are very low key, non assuming, ask for nothing long time cruisers with RCI )..Maybe we just happened to sail with him at off times.

We enjoy JD as the concierge!! We heard at the end of our Radiance Hawaii cruise to Van. this Spring, he was most likely staying on.

We are not demanding and seldom need his service but he was always friendly and made a point of greeting us. We have sailed with him a LOT, so now we are old friends.:D