Been Back for a Week

Andoria

Hello Heidi. Where are you going on your next cruise? Which ship are you booked on?

CCL Valor in November. From San Juan and who knows?. I have a few months in order to research every thing I can. I love, love, love researching.

CCL Valor in November. From San Juan and who knows?.
You should love your Valor cruise thru the islands!

Carnival's Southern Caribbean route is very popular

-we do it all the time, mainly bcoz that's where we live..

Take a look at this: it'll give you some idea...

puF6WRu37Hc

CCL Valor in November. From San Juan and who knows?. I have a few months in order to research every thing I can. I love, love, love researching.

Just got off the Valor May 4th and I want to go again! Loved the ship, itinerary and ports are gorgeous!

I envy you, my husband won't let me book one quite yet. Help! :D

Edited by BettyGiggles

My name is Tracey and I too am a addict!! Lol

Which sail date are your doing on The Valor in November? I'm on the 11/15/14 sail date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and we've already booked another cruise. Hi, my name is Heidi and I'm a cruising addict.

That was me 30'years ago. Came back from my first cruise, and went on my post cruise vacation package. I was depressed for three days. By that Sunday, we had our second cruise booked and the depression subsided.

My name is Tracey and I too am a addict!! Lol

Which sail date are your doing on The Valor in November? I'm on the 11/15/14 sail date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be on the same cruise:)

You should love your Valor cruise thru the islands!

Carnival's Southern Caribbean route is very popular

-we do it all the time, mainly bcoz that's where we live..

Take a look at this: it'll give you some idea...

puF6WRu37Hc

Squeal!!!

Just got off the Valor May 4th and I want to go again! Loved the ship, itinerary and ports are gorgeous!

I envy you, my husband won't let me book one quite yet. Help! :D

I've gone on the past two cruises with just my parents. I keep my mother occupied while my dad eats and gambles. It's a win/win for everyone:)

I have a feeling that my boyfriend and our 15 year old son will be protesting loudly that I get to go on another awesome cruise without them. I'm almost positive that we'll be weighing the pros and cons of allowing our son to miss a week of high school.

Squeal!!!

Cries! Where is my coffee, muffins and Danish? I got $bills in my hand for tip!

Oh this feeling will not go away until another one is booked. Now how to figure out how to get hubby to let me book a new cruise, even if another 457 days out LOL

That was me 30'years ago. Came back from my first cruise, and went on my post cruise vacation package. I was depressed for three days. By that Sunday, we had our second cruise booked and the depression subsided.

It's amazing how booking another cruise lifts the moody blues:)

We have also been back a week and booked our next cruise last night!

I'm fresh off the Carnival Paradise which was our first cruise. The seas were calling, so we have booked a 7 day Eastern Caribbean on the Allure of the Seas in November. After that, I want to come back to Carnival and go to Grand Turk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't mean to bring too much seriousness to the table but honestly, my family cruising once a year is a necessity. I know...you all say "yeah, right! We all say that!" But honestly it is. We lost our oldest child what will be five years come next month, to a tragic accident at only 14yrs old. Our family began cruising after the second year. It was the slight glimmer of sunshine our family so desperately needed. So now we try to book one once a year. Having that one trip to look forward to have been the one thing to give our family something to live for. I know, that sounds so pathetic but when times get super tough, we remind each other about our upcoming cruise we get to escape on.

That said, OP, you will sooooooo love that Southern itinerary!!! We did that one last year. St. Kitts was amazingly my favorite port. Please consider doing Royston Tours and if you do tell my friend Royston Tammie says hello and she sent you. You can't beat his deal! For about $45 for an all day tour including all park entrance fees, food, drinks, and snorkeling equipment for the beach. You will actually leave begging him to take more. Royston is a good man. We still email back and forth after a year! Look him up on Trip Advisor. If I could escape my reality here, I would sooooo move to St. Kitts. You're gonna luv it!! :)

By the way, we did the Western this year (spring break) with friends and next year it's off to our honeymoon destination (20yrs ago).....eight day cruise to Aruba. And of course like always, our two (surviving) kids are coming!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by t1adams

Don't mean to bring too much seriousness to the table but honestly, my family cruising once a year is a necessity.

I know...you all say "yeah, right! We all say that!" But honestly it is.

We lost our oldest child what will be five years come next month, to a tragic accident at only 14yrs old.

Our family began cruising after the second year.

It was the slight glimmer of sunshine our family so desperately needed.

So now we try to book one once a year.

Having that one trip to look forward to have been the one thing to give our family something to live for.

I know, that sounds so pathetic but when times get super tough,

we remind each other about our upcoming cruise we get to escape on.

I know what you mean.

I live on a small Caribbean island.

Everyone thinks/says OMG you're so lucky to live in Barbados...life must be heaven, etc.

Trust me, the Island Fever creeps right back in after 5-6 wks. back ashore

and it's time to go again! :)

Life has become that dull grey area between cruises

and cruising is cheaper than psycho-therapy -and a helluva lot more fun!

So I cough up the $$$ and make the booking.

Fortunately for us, Carnival Valor docks 10 mins. away from my house

so getting to the ship is Eeeaasy!

Here's another quick clip of Life On Board.

Hope it doesn't depress you too much! :D

OHv0LgsVhk0

This one was shot mid-February

when all the rich folks' MegaYachts are docked at St.Thomas!

Edited by Aplmac

In the past we've booked a new cruise within two weeks of getting home from our previous cruise. After this last one we didn't think we'd ever be able to afford another one. Finances had changed. So it was June we cruised. Somehow I ended up one day in April looking at cruise videos on You Tube. Then I started looking on the Carnival web site. Finally I asked DH, "If you could go on another cruise, would you?" and he said "In a heartbeat". So we decided to use part of our income tax refund for the deposit, and put aside $50 per pay period to pay it off. We booked for October 2015 so had almost 18 months to pay it off. We are a lot happier now with something to look forward to. I can give the school plenty of warning we're taking our daughter out for the cruise. She just got an award for Honor Roll all A's so not much worry about her getting behind. She DOES do her assigned work on the cruise.