Vision of the Seas - 7/26 Mini Review

I have read negative posts for Vision in the past. IMHO any negatives are in the past.

This was an excellent cruise. The ship is very clean and not showing any signs of its age. Of course it was updated in 2013 which probably helps in this area.

Service was exceptional. Cabin stewart was fantastic, MDR servers were spot on. We would even test the servers to see how long it would take them to replenish our drinks. Ten seconds from putting the glass down and it was full again. Spa was awesome.

The shows were fresh and new, they even had a live band on the pool deck.

The crew was the best I have ever experienced in my 18 cruises. The captain and all officers were very visible about the ship. They also participated in many activities during the cruise. Steve (the CD) and his staff were very active. They made every event exciting and did not give the impression they were tired of the same old routine.

Give the Vision a try, you should not be disappointed.

Thanks for writing this review. We've never been on the Vision class ships so we've booked a Caribbean cruise next winter--on the Vision! It's nice that we have such positive things to look forwards to.

Totally agree with everything you said!!! Was also on this cruise and loved every minute of it.

Loved it as much as the Oasis class. No FLowrider, Zipline, Skating or promenade but still alot of fun. Awesome crew and shows were better then Oasis classes. The ventriloquist, comedian and balancing act were great!

Two thumbs up to Steve Davis (CD)!!

TOTALLY agree with you! We were on this cruise as well as the 21st. We had a fabulous time!!! Was everything perfect? No.....but we were treated so well. Loved every minute of it! Will post a picture review as soon as I can get all the pictures sorted! Stay tuned!

To the OP thanks, we are on Vision next week and very much looking forward to it.

TOTALLY agree with you! We were on this cruise as well as the 21st. We had a fabulous time!!! Was everything perfect? No.....but we were treated so well. Loved every minute of it! Will post a picture review as soon as I can get all the pictures sorted! Stay tuned!

ugh, I will probably miss your review, but then again it will be a good way for me to relive my trip when I am back. Was hoping to hear your viewpoints on the sailings before we left.

Did you happen to get pics of any menus or the Compass? We sail out on Monday (8/4) and I'm super anxious! :D Let me know. Thanx!

I am waiting on John to get all pictures from 3 cameras together on a thumb drive to put into my computer......he is playing a video game at the moment.....soooooo frustrating!! I hope to get started before the week-end is done!

Raotan was fabulous!!

I don't have any pictures of the Compasses or menus, but can maybe answer any questions that you have. Hang in there. Hope to start soon!

Max's Mom it sounds like you have a ton of pix's! I know I am kicking myself cause I didn't take enough of BOS last April.

I am getting excited to hear about all you did on Roatan! I am thinking Little French Key myself.

I am really glad to see all these trusted reviews! Getting me more excited for my 5 day b-day cruise in my aft corner cabin.

Yes Liz was the Captain.

The itinerary was ok but not exceptional. We did excursions so didn't do much other than a bit of shopping at the stores near the pier.

Key West - Great little town. First time visitors should check out the Little White House and other museums or take the conch train around town.

Grand Cayman - Great beaches. First time visitors should do the Stingray City visit.

Did you happen to get pics of any menus or the Compass? We sail out on Monday (8/4) and I'm super anxious! :D Let me know. Thanx!

Trisha

Here is a link to the menu's and they are fairly accurate to what you will see in the MDR. Please also know Vision has the electronic boards so you can look there each am! I found they weren't actually 100% accurate to the evening offerings either, but I found it got me by for my trip on Brilliance in April, I hope this helps a tad and have a great cruise.

Menu's on Vision:

http://www.beyondships2.com/vision-of-the-seas-menus.html

Welcome back Jane! I've been awaiting your return for another great review! How did you enjoy Fantasy Island?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fantasy Island was fabulous!

And Karen.....we had that deck 8 corner aft......wonderful!!!

Will begin uploading pictures in the next half hour....but that takes a while. Look for the review to start later today!