Azamara 2015 brochure

procter

Sounds like you happy clients in USA have got your copy of 2016 brochure.

Please give a thought for those of us in UK who are still waiting for a printed 20215 brochure and cannot even put our names on a waiting list for one

Please give a thought for those of us in UK who are still waiting for a printed 20215 brochure and cannot even put our names on a waiting list for one

The brochure that came yesterday was the 2015 Destination Guide.

It's the 2015 brochure currently being shipped, not 2016.

Hi Everyone,

I ordered the 2015 Destination guide about a week ago, and it arrived today via FedEx. In our circumstance, I'd say that Azamara did an excellent job.

Ours came this morning, also delivered by Fedex Ground. What surprised me was the accompanying letter. It started "Dear Traveler" and went on to tell me that "Azamara is a two-ship fleet with a big reputation". The letter ( signed with warm regards by Larry Pimentel) goes on to list "More reasons you'll love Azamara Club Cruises".

Isn't there anyone in the marketing department who knows how to do a simple data match to determine that we have been on 14 Azamara cruises dating back to 2008? Couldn't someone come up with a "Thanks for sailing with us" and "We look forward to welcoming you back" letter? Yes, I know these are form letters, but it's always nice to have someone say "Thanks for your business.":rolleyes:

I think there may be light at the end of the tunnel!! Today I got a fantastic e-mail from Azamara. The body of the letter was addressed to me personally (not "dear traveler"). It contained not only a link that allowed me to view the 2015 catalogue on line but another to Azamara destination videos. The videos are actually pretty well done. Good job, Azamara. Now keep it up. ;)

Just received two big, fat brochures from Oceania with a cover letter from the president boasting of their "generous ration of staff to guests.":rolleyes:

Azamara marketing is not alone in creating goofs.

Thanks for the smile.

Following the forums for some of the other cruise lines we have previously enjoyed, posters complain that "rationing" of staff is exactly what is going on.

We were pleased to receive our Azmara brochure within a week of ordering, despite the fact it had to cross the border.