Dining Room Table Size Brilliance

Venicegal

We have a group of 12 cruising on Brilliance on 11/27. Does anyone know if there are tables in the dining room that will seat 12? We have signed up for my time dining and when I try to make our reservation online it will only let me put 10 at a table. Thanks!

We have a group of 12 cruising on Brilliance on 11/27. Does anyone know if there are tables in the dining room that will seat 12? We have signed up for my time dining and when I try to make our reservation online it will only let me put 10 at a table. Thanks!

I've seen tables for 12 on other ships. I'd try checking with the MTD desk when you board.

Not sure. I have seen 10 and i think 12 on other ships and lines and some carnival ships state 12 and some people on their forum said they had 14 at a table as a large group. Depends on each ship i suspect as each ship may be a little different in size. For my time dining i think it will be hard for them to accommodate as they would probably have to setup and tear down the table each time. if you had a dinning time, they could most likely make it work as it would be your table all cruise long. As previous poster stated, call and ask if they can do it for my time dining.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Forums mobile app

Not sure. I have seen 10 and i think 12 on other ships and lines and some carnival ships state 12 and some people on their forum said they had 14 at a table as a large group. Depends on each ship i suspect as each ship may be a little different in size. For my time dining i think it will be hard for them to accommodate as they would probably have to setup and tear down the table each time. if you had a dinning time, they could most likely make it work as it would be your table all cruise long. As previous poster stated, call and ask if they can do it for my time dining.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Forums mobile app

I was on the Brilliance in October and there are tables for 12 in the main dining room on deck 4. Don't know if they have any tables for 12 in My Time Dining on deck 5.

officially ten tops. they can and will definitely try to fit all 12 at one, or sit you at 2 6 tops next to each other

As a suggestion, 2 tables of 6 next to each other might be nice. You can actually carry on a conversation with the group, and change seats each night for fun. :) Having said that, it was only a suggestion and it's what I would do. You should check when you get onboard.

I would do this as well. Impossible to carry on a decent conversation with 12 at a table.