mini liquor bottles

charliebartine

Princess states on our boarding pass (and luggage tags) that it's not allowed & it's your decision on following it.

"Liquor, spirits or beers are not permitted. Please remember that luggage will be scanned and alcohol outside of our policy will be removed and discarded".

Edited by Astro Flyer

I took a couple from a elite set up I didn't use on my prior cruise, my baggage was tagged with a note left inside, but they were left alone. I wish I could remember what the card said, but the 2 mini's were not confiscated.

I agree just throw them in your pocket, they are all plastic.

That depends on what they are. A majority of them have metal caps which would set off the metal detector. That would be embarrassing at best. There are some with plastic caps but many more with metal.

I agree just throw them in your pocket, they are all plastic.

I don't think it is right to deliberately bring them in. It is against the rules. The rule doesn't't say it is alright as long as you do not get caught.

I can't say for sure of course but I would guess that most people follow the rules. We take our one bottle of wine each and make no effort to hide it. On one of our last cruises I purchased a couple of (overpriced) 375ml bottles from Princess.

I can't say for sure of course but I would guess that most people follow the rules. We take our one bottle of wine each and make no effort to hide it. On one of our last cruises I purchased a couple of (overpriced) 375ml bottles from Princess.

On our last cruise I bought a 375ml bottle of Absolut for $20 or so but that was still cheaper than bringing on 7 50ml bottles (at least from WA state).

That depends on what they are. A majority of them have metal caps which would set off the metal detector. That would be embarrassing at best. There are some with plastic caps but many more with metal.

The detectors aren't set to that level of sensitivity to pick up on the metal bottle caps. We've been doing it for years now without any problems.

If you still have concerns then switch to containers with plastic caps....like RumRummers.