Come on Vista Reviews and Pics!

Yeah with no reviews and very little pictures, thanks though.

There are links or info to threads with litterly hundreds of pictures

Here are a few picture heavy threads from the Everything Vista board

https://www.facebook.com/JohnHeald/photos_stream?ref=page_internal

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalVistaInaug/index.html

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2172136

I do hope people realize how time-consuming it is to actually upload photos to a hosting site and take the time to write a review. It takes a whole lot of effort.

Given that I'm sick and haven't even finished unpacking, the fact that I at least have the first couple of pre-cruise days posted is pretty surprising. I'm ignoring things that need to be done in an attempt to keep the review flowing.

Note though that I took almost no photos of the ship. I knew there will be a gazillion of them posted everywhere by everyone else. I didn't want to "waste" my phone or camera memory on ship photos. And, FTR, she looks like she does in the renderings on Carnival's website. That shouldn't really surprise anyone.

I do hope people realize how time-consuming it is to actually upload photos to a hosting site and take the time to write a review. It takes a whole lot of effort.

Given that I'm sick and haven't even finished unpacking, the fact that I at least have the first couple of pre-cruise days posted is pretty surprising. I'm ignoring things that need to be done in an attempt to keep the review flowing.

I hope people realize that I don't care about all that, I just want the pictures! Show me the pictures! lol

Of the me, me generation apparantly:rolleyes:

I had no idea, there was only one generation with people who were only looking out for their wants/needs. I'm sure there is some of us in every generation lol.

My selfishness is more likely the result of me being an only child and not so much a result of being part of a certain generation

Hi guys,

Cruise Critic Senior Editor Dori Saltzman is on Vista right now. She's been adding photos to Cruise Critic's "site that shall not be named" album:

Enjoy!

We can't mention it, but that's where the photos go first.

;);););)